The War Starts

"SIR! SIR! SIR!" Harris was running skipping two steps at a time, and almost stumbling over his black robes, He almost banged his head on the Mot's office door. Mot clicked in annoyance at his Follower's behavior. Mot rubbed his head, "What is it, Harris?  Don't you have better work than banging your head at my office door? Hopefully, you've not lost the only brain cell in your mind." Mot tutted disapproving, Harris bowed "I apologize I have some news... The blood which we got of Y/n being a half muggle I could track her presence. I've been using that to track her, We don't need Greta Garbo anymore. When I used my potion and added a drop of blood of Y/n's...Today I found out she's in You-Know-who's castle. It seems as though she came yesterday." Harris said waiting for his Master's reaction. 
Mot shot up at once, "Y/n is in his castle?" 

"That is what I'm saying, Master. However kidnapping her is impossible now, I tried to get her to you. But now there are more people in the castle and the garden which Blackwood had kidnapped her is off-limits... I can't even break the shield, There is a safehouse and it's very safe.
These are precautions against us, We can't send spies now because Y/n's main power is to sense." Harrison said.

Mot looked at him "Arrange an meeting today at 6pm, We'll discuss on what we're supposed to do, And I say you...Wait do you know where Greta is?" Mot asked. "No Sir however there's an strange presence against the waterfall of the valley." 

"Then search it... Greta always had her ways. She can be very useful. Send me Gregor and Rockwood. You Harris make sure the meeting is arranged, and you'll send our followers inside the waterfall." 

Harris nodded and went to find Gregor and Rockwood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the castle-

"We are going to prepare the three schools, Hogwarts, Beauxbautons and Durmstarng" Harry said explaining his plan to you, "This is great we can make safe spots, arrange supplies and children can continue there education without any threats." You said "Yes, We will be putting strong defences and war won't happen in these schools." Hermione added.

"Let's go to Hogwarts." Ron said. 

"You go to Y/n you'll love it there."

"B-but w-"

"Don't worry about me Y/n you'll see Hogwarts and you'll love it." Tom urged you.