The Darkest Alley

"So, who is the one person who you really love? But can't have, Is it Tom?" Mot looked in glee at your collapsed body crying. "Do you miss him? Are you in love? Have I taken to much from you?" 

"You took my biological parents, My magic so I couldn't attend Hogwarts, I had been stuck in my longingness to feel the shiver of something new, something true....I have wanted to dive in books. I wanted to feel like I belonged." You sobbed which gave him the ultimate pleasure Mot kneeled down gripping your chin as he brought you close,
He smirked menacingly "Really sweetheart like your mother weak." He spat as he let  go of your  chin. 
"I'll make sure to kill Tom to." He proudly announced you got up immediately "No! No you won't dare do that!" You scowled feeling the anger rise inside of you, "Let's not talk about what I would not and would dare to do, The thing is though I'm a demon - You-Know-Who is powerful and intelligent, He has knowledge he got you to protection before I'd strike however...." Mot trailed off smirking wider.
"You fear him don't you?" You asked glaring daggers.
"To an extent, Now Crucio!" 

You woke up in an start breathing heavily, as tears streamed down your eyes Just a dream, Mot he can't track me, You tried self assuring yourself as each day was passing you fear you won't be able to save Tom and tell him how much you Love him, I wonder how many rose petals are still alive when will I see those beautiful pale eyes? Hear his voice? It was fascinating you had stayed for a year with him, but the feelings inside you wouldn't stop  growing. You were very shaken by the nightmare, each day made you anxious by the second he wasn't here, You opened the drapes in the crack of dawn. 

Getting dressed you saw the front door open, I think Gustav has gone somewhere. You thought to yourself, Getting your satchel and cloak you went outside the air felt un-earthy and smelt of fresh blood.

"Oh you woke up, How do you sleep?" Gustav came in with firewood around his shoulder. "Thank you Sir, For allowing me for the night I slept quite pleasantly how about you?" You asked politely. 

"As well as I can breakfast ain't ready yet." Gustav said.

"Oh no Sir I'll take my leave now Mount. Arisela, the darkest corner of the demon's alley near the horizon right?--" You were interrupted as Gustav coldly looked at you.

"I thought you had changed your mind after what I have told you yesterday, But you still want to go?"

"I must the legends were terrifying this place is cold, I feel scared but I won't stop I have someone to go back to." You smiled "His name is Tom, you won't believe the number of times he has saved me, He has shown me magic, He has given my fairytale... And now it needs to end. I'll leave now thank you very much." 

"I see no wonder the mountain is dangerous no one has ever made it to the peak, All the best." The man shut his door, as you took a deep breath walking towards the darkest alley.

You were walking keeping alert for anything near by you, Your thoughts drifted to the life you once had, You thought about your adoptive parents it had been a while you hadn't visited there grave not once because it was to painful, You didn't set ...

You were walking keeping alert for anything near by you, Your thoughts drifted to the life you once had, You thought about your adoptive parents it had been a while you hadn't visited there grave not once because it was to painful, You didn't set them flowers because you couldn't digest the fact. 

When you felt someone in front of you, The man was smirking he looked disgusting and you could sense the bad intentions of this man.

"Hello there baby, How are you?" The man dared come closer. You eyed him up and down he had a dark hood, with bulging green eyes as his eyes trailed you "So beautiful, Come on baby come with me--" 

"I don't even know you!" You said cautiously "Move now I'm a little pre-occupied."

The man seemed to be awe with your voice. "A voice" He smirked disgustingly "Beautiful" He reached to your face, You quickly moved away grabbing your wand. 

"I'm warning you I don't want to talk, and don't want to have to do anything with you. Don't make me use my weapon." You warned.

He tutted "Playing hard to get I see?" 

"I don't even need to be talking to you, Move!" You could feel yourself getting uncomfortable by every word the man said. You turned around to walk away when two more men surrounded you.

"You look like the daughter of the angels we won't let you go." One of them said. 

You glares at them, as you pulled your wand with one swish, you sent them flying and they landed in an horrible way, You walked away you didn't want to do it but these men think they can do anything?