Freedom with a broken Heart

Y/n POV-

As the horse ran my eyes were filled with Tears streaming down my eyes as I sobbed helplessly my mind wanted to go away from him I mean that is what I've always wanted right? Because my heart was asking another thing him..

I love him so much that it hurts he said that nobody could love a monster? Well I did the worst part of all I didn't tell him! I didn't tell him, now he actually thinks I don't love him or anyone for that matter. I was so scared to tell him after the Pensive I thought he would make fun of my feelings and I could not tell him. To late for that I can't go back since I'm only making problems. I'm not a witch to fight, I'm just a girl who had an accident.

But, all I wished now is hope he will be happy find someone who will love him and can love Him/ Her because that certainly can not be me. My eyes flooded with more tears. I didn't even have the guts to look at him one more time why didn't I? Now, I can never see him again.

But, inside me I felt this wasn't the last of my problems something bad was awaiting me but I didn't know something bad terrible was waiting for me to succumb.

------------------------------------------------

Voldemort's POV-

I locked myself in my room and sat down thinking about Y/n all the times we spent it together I could even caste a Patronus because of her but, now that is faded because she isn't here anymore. I didn't want to send her away but what else could I do? She has suffered so much, died so many times I had to let her go so she could be Happy.

I hoped she would find someone to make her Happy, Loved like she deserves. Her name brought me sorrow. I didn't notice a few drops of water from my eyes touched my pale cold hands. I was shocked myself I had never cried. Then a few more drops of Tears did I love her?

No no I shook myself it wasn't possible for me to Love unless that old book breaking a Love potion which I thought was scum. Besides, I didn't even know how to love.

I closed my eyes thinking of her beautiful eyes as they sparkled every time she was happy and all her warm embraces....

---------------------------------------------------------------

I reached the valley I had once called Home but now my only home was in Tom's heart. I should have been Happy to see my Parents somehow I felt numb, and still shocked I was still crying. So, I rubbed my eyes which looked red and started walking.

"Y/n? Is that you?"  I looked up to see Mr Andreson.

"Mr Andreson" I sniffled but I saw sorrow and pain in his eyes.

"Y/n" He started "There is no easy way to say this but, you must know your parents were murdered." He finished.

It was like a Buzz rang through my ears the only thing was my parents were murdered?  Like killed? My body started to shake and I fell down to the ground.

"I'm sorry Y/n I really am, the Funeral had been done last week al they wanted to see was you I'm sorry" 

That was it all your wounds had opened up, when you made your way to your room you cried endlessly seems that they were murdered by Mot's followers and sent the corpses to torture me.

You cried all on your own this time you had no one.

Your parents must have been murdered by Mot.  

You cuddled on your bed letting Tears stream. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Back in Voldemort's Castle-

Voldemort was in his room thinking for hours what was happening when suddenly an owl flew in it was by Corneilius Fudge.

Tom Riddle,
We regret to inform you that Y/n Parent's Mr and Mrs Black smiths have been
Murdered by Mot. Please, Kindly look after Y/n.

The letter was rather short so when he opened it he was shocked. Surely one of them would have told you.

But, you were not there to take care...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the last two chapters are becoming so sad please don't hate me Y/n parent's death was important.

Are you all liking the story so far?