Hermione's Point of View

Hermione's Pov-
After I had talked to Riddle I was surprised with the new found information and very curious I to had a lot of questions there was so much to find about Y/n, I knew it the moment I saw the girl she was unique beautiful actually to beautiful for this world and Ariel why did she look so much like them? Her Long shiny (H/c) with her bright eyes 
I ran upstairs to the library in our house and searched throughly until I found the book it was a red hard cover which was quite dusty due to the lack of usage I quickly cleaned it with a spell and turned on my lamp opening to the angel Ariel and Raphael 

The angel of Love and Destiny-
This was the mark of two new soulmates but the last thing which was expected was the angel of Love and Destiny to be destined together, The angel of destiny himself didn't know about this the first ever destiny untold through many prejudices and pride they have had to overcome the had the most beautiful girl more beautiful than any angel to have ever lived in the Heavens she was name as Y/n. Y/n, Was there pride and there princess until something tragic happened it was a beautiful rainy day it was Y/n 2 birthday the angels had come upon to bless her one blessed her with voice, the other one with Grace and Maturity before the third angel could bless her the demon of death had appeared to the shock and mortification of the people in heaven the gates of heavens were closed to any demon or dark forces 

There was a dark chuckle "Y/n? How beautiful is she not Ariel Raphael?"
"Mot" There was danger in Raphael's voice "Get away from her touch her and you won't live to see what happens."
"Oh no there will be more than touching for all I care sweet Y/n birthday might as well give the beauty a gift, Y/n Ariel Morgan you will loose your touch from the world of heavens and be sent to Earth, You shall loose your magic till you meet your soulmate then be tore of from him and..." Mot gave a devilish smirk "Die" Gasps echoed through the ballroom Ariel collapsed "How can you? How can you be so.....Evil?  How can you banish an angel from her own world? How can you tear a girl from her soulmate?" Ariel didn't have anything to say as warm tears embraced her  soft cheeks.
"Ariel how sweet are you? Your weak! Is being the angel of something so pathetic as love?"

Raphael had knelt down taking the beautiful woman in his arms "No, Mot you might have taken our princess but you won't get away with it she will be the death of you."

"Oh really?" With a thick black smoke Mot had gone.

"I'm sorry" The blue fairy whispered "I can't break the curse but if she can pass the angels test she can come back to the relam of heavens, but weather she wants her soulmate or not will be her choice."

Ariel got up "Thank you Camile thank you" She went to the baby "Y/n my darling me and your dad love you so much be strong never loose hope I love you" Ariel kissed her lips before the baby vanished.

"Raphael.." Ariel whispered Raphael grabbed Ariel as he kissed her.

After I'd taken the details I was so heart broken I can't imagine what happened Y/n was an angel she had been through so much I ran back to Voldemort's castle with the book I don't know how it came here

"Riddle you there?"

"Filthy Mud blood how dare you come here?" Bellatrix cackled "Get out or shall I make you?"

"Lestrange! Honestly what is your problem? Why do you bark at everyone?"

Bellatrix looked shocked and so did Hermione did he just defend a Muggle born "What is it Granger?" Voldemort came downstairs.

"I found something on Y/n no doubt she is an angel Here read it on 'The angel of destiny and love' the next day I have started brewing the poly juice potion it takes a months time so we will have to wait--"

"Granger where just where did you get this book?" Voldemort said shocked.
"I have no idea I was scheming through the books and it just happens to be there why is it special?" I asked curiously.
Voldemort grabbed my hand as he appiarted to the library he then with the accio charm got a Green book it read 'The timeline of angels'

"This book it talks about the very book you have brought me Granger, the book is not any normal book it shifts you see it gives an glimpse what is happening in the heavens the book had been lost for centuries the last person who had it was a priest in Nothern India." Voldemort opened to a page "Quite a Peculiar country but this priest when he died the book just vanished and has not been seen to this day."

"So in that case Y/n she is confirmed an angel" I said baffled "She is not a muggle she is the most powerful magical being of our kind" 

Voldemort took the Book I brought "She has a very complicated life" 

I instantly agreed the truth is she did have quite the life.

"Time is running Granger it is" Voldemort sighed.