Fights And Problems

Voldemort hissed in frustration. You were using the invisibility potion to the best. What would he do know? Secure the castle? Or should he simply let you go? No, he couldn't do that. Tom huffed heavily before going away. 
You were being so impossible. Why couldn't you listen? You watched Tom leave, and gave an sigh. Thank god. 

Now, what were you going to do? If Tom is that keen on keeping you inside outside must be havoc. Voldemort would  ask his death eaters to find you, going outside without a plan, or being oblivious to the situation would be an disaster. You had to stay put inside the castle itself, until you could find out what has been happening outside. Or your Valley, certainly Witches and Wizards there would help you. 
Careful on those creatures lurking outside. You had to do this. How long could Tom protect you? What was he even doing? 
Will Voldemort stop? 

"Running away is a very foolish idea. Young lady." You turned and it was Voldemort you got up in frustration and began pacing your way to the castle. 
"Holding me in is more foolish." You said. "If you don't want to be held, go on. You have no idea what is going on outside." 
"And your driving me insane Tom, locking me up, captive? Your holding me like a prisoner Tom, and prisoner like the first time you locked me in. Your being really insensitive. I get it alright. You trying to help me, protect me and.... Thank you. But you need to understand this war is not only yours to fight, We need to be in this... Together." You stopped turning around. 

"I won't be able to do this on my own obviously, I can with you." You took his cold chalk like hands. "What if you get caught? Mot..." Voldemort quietly asked, this was one of his practical questions. "Then we fight. I have places to visit. Listen, lets find Mot's origins, and where he got his powers from, then we can destroy the source." You took him inside the castle with you. "And how do you plan on doing that? Y/n I hope you realize the blood moon, is three days away." Voldemort sighed sitting on the couch, "How do you plan?" You realized there was to less time, Three days, And it would end or rise.

"So your going for war, are you Tom?" You softly asked. 

"Is there an choice Y/n? Months, of preparations and nothing feels even good to go. We knew nothing of Mot, Angels, demons who would've thought, let alone have an angel down to earth?" Voldemort wearily chuckled. 

"There is nothing to do Y/n, tomorrow we get the tributes outside. And... if I don't make it---" You interrupted Voldemort. You sat next to him and grabbed his hand "You don't say that! You'll make it and alive." You were shocked to see Tom this way, swollen eyes, paler skin than already it was, and faded blue eyes. 

"You haven't been taking care of yourself have you?" You asked slightly angry that he wasn't taking care at a time like this. "Does it matter?" Voldemort asked. 
"Better get going Y/n. The library, The castle's restricted section. Find the answers there. Good bye." Voldemort had gotten up. You stared ahead he wasn't going to make it was he? 

Once encounter with a demon, which human would survive? "Tom! No you stop." You had managed to grab his sleeve. Before, wrapping your arms around him. You didn't want to let him go, this wasn't supposed to be this way. It never was. 
Tom was supposed to be saved, he was your soulmate and just you had to say you loved him. At once the fear rose up to your stomach making an hollow empty pit, growing deeper at the thought. 

Say it, get it over with, if you don't it's over. The voice rang louder through your ears. Say it. It demanded Tom rubbed your shoulder before pushing you gently away. "Anything else dear?" Tom's voice had never sounded warmer and welcoming before. 
"I-I wish you all the best." You felt your legs give up. Tom kissed your forehead if he walked out the door it would be over the last time. 

If you wouldn't say it now, You forever could never forgive yourself let Tom die believing you never loved him, undeserved of Love? and affection and die in the abyss? oblivion.... 

Tom was going to lock the door. 

"Tom I love you!" You blurted. The pit stilled into silence. For an brief  moment Tom was frozen unable to move, even after he knew you loved him. This was still, silent. Your foot made your way towards him. Hugging him, again. Tom softly hugged you. He put some hair behind your ear. "Thank you, Y/n. I'll be leaving. Take care." With a click of the door he was gone.