The Same Sunset re-winded

You woke up within a daze as your vision adjusted to the bright morning light, The snow had melted away to make way to a beautiful shiny morning, You smiled remembering you would see Tom again, Your bare foot touched the carpet as you opened the windows. It was surprising though with the magic and all it still surprised you how there was a heavy blizzard yesterday and today was a bright sunny day, You took a warm bath to warm your cold body, and put on some clothes-

You made your way to the door and opened it and a few steps to the kitchen you heard loud chattering and laughs however as you walked in all eyes turned to you some were gaping and just staring at you in awe, "Hi I'm Y/n for yesterday thank you fo...

You made your way to the door and opened it and a few steps to the kitchen you heard loud chattering and laughs however as you walked in all eyes turned to you some were gaping and just staring at you in awe, "Hi I'm Y/n for yesterday thank you for helping me, I don't know what I would have done." You said smiling but in a very shy manner, you were not good with groups-

"Hi I'm Hermione, How are you feeling? I didn't expect you to recover." Hermione said smiling as she came to you "Thank you, Hermione. I'm better now, I didn't know Tom had visitors." Ron chuckled "You must be confused don't worry we'll explain it to you. You should join us for breakfast it'll give us time to get to know each other." A red-haired man said "I'm Ronald Weasly"

"Hello pleasure." You smiled you sat down next to Hermione and girl who told you her name was Luna, They introduced themselves and thankfully they didn't ask questions about your travel because they knew Voldemort would know what to do, and all the more it would sound very confusing since things were very jumbled up. The group was only trying to connect the dots. 

"Where's Tom? He didn't come for breakfast?" You asked a bit sad you didn't see him, "He didn't come out of the Library since last night. He has been so profusely going through some scrolls and books." Ginny replied she noticed your worried expression "Did he eat anything?" You asked.
"We tried but he didn't want to," Harry said. Harry noticed the way your brows furrowed with concern and that is when he started thinking to give Tom another chance. After finishing your breakfast you wanted to meet Tom, You made him some food and an elf named Emerald made you some elf-made wine, You went upstairs to the Library and you spotted him behind one of the shelves he looked tired. You slowly went to him and held his shoulder, He turned swiftly relaxing when he saw it was you "Y/n.." 

"Tom. You didn't have anything? And didn't sleep?" You questioned horrified what was he doing? He looked at you "It's alright Y/n--" 

"No. Don't dismiss it, Tom, You look exhausted Tom what happened?" He looked at you softly you could see there wasn't any glint of insaneness, It just seemed. Human? "Do you want to walk through the garden you remember right?" He softly smiled, "The Garden.." You smiled "That sounds wonderful but some food and rest should help you first then we can talk about everything." You said pushing the tray to him "Y/n Dear I'm not hungry--"

"Please Tom. They've told me you hadn't had anything since yesterday night. Just eat something and have a few hours of good rest. Please, You look visibly exhausted just this isn't a good time to fall sick." You pleaded, He looked at you and nodded "I'll ask Emerald if she could prepare the bed for you. I'll be getting to know the people in here." You smiled as Tom began to eat "Oh and" You turned back taking the scrolls and books closing them before holding them in your arms "I'd need that Y/n" Tom said weakly "After your rest" Though it was not what Tom wanted it was something he had required he did as you said to weak to argue, As he made his way to his room to get some rest as you had requested. 

You spent some time getting to know Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Harry, Ron, and Nevile and spent time with your friends Cloacksworth, Lummire, and chip Mrs. Potts, You had so much catching up to do. When Lunch rolled in you made sure Tom had eaten before sitting with the girls and spending some girl time, It wasn't long before you'd noticed how well you got along with all of them. In the late afternoon, Tom came in outside and saw you brewing freshly cups of hot coffee, You smiled wider when you saw Tom "Tom. Have you slept away all your tiredness?" You asked, "It was certainly a good idea, My frustration seems to calm down significantly." Tom replied, "Would you like so coffee too?" He smiled taking the cup from your hands you just both stayed there though it had been almost two years there wasn't much to say you simply enjoyed each other's company after finishing the Coffee Tom turned to you "Want to walk in the garden?" Tom asked knowing you would want to go there it was your favorite place in the castle "Sounds good if your well that is." You sincerely wished he was well because you had looked forward to simply spending some time with him, He took your hand as he lead you to the Garden.

It looked beautiful as always you smiled remembering those stairs oh how could you forget? When you tripped down yours and Tom's eyes met for the first time, and he saved you from falling you were rambling you smiled at the thoughts. Tom to was thinking the exact moment you had fallen. When you were nearing the step Tom held you "Making sure you don't fall" You laughed as Tom listened to your sweet laughter "I was thinking the exact thing!" You beamed. "Y/n how have you been, No never mind your an  angel.. Magical, To be honest I didn't expect you to come- So what happened?" Tom asked subsiding the laughter at once, "I tried to come faster but it wasn't possible...I had quite the journey."

"Yes.. And I'd need the details because if we combine the information of your journey it might connect all the dots." Tom mused to the confusion of you "What dots?" 
"Later Y/n what happened?"