Dispair

Through all the sleepless nights in the hard concrete floor and the wounds which you knew would get affected months had gone by you lovingly missed Tom but in the same time you wanted it to be over the agony you were always cold, and hungry December was just around the corner and you would be often with frozen toes and hands. Most of the times you wanted to vomit. Mot and Druella were delighted to see your broken heart now suffering what would it take to earn food which was not stale? What would it take to have a warm bed with blankets? What would it take to end this never ending agony? What would it take to be in Tom's arms? These were the thoughts running in your mind. Why did you deserve this?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back In the Castle-

There were nights where Tom would simply stare at the window he knew you were suffering he knew you were dying but something in the back of his mind could tell something was terribly wrong.

"My lord all the spells have been completed we are ready!" Bellatrix laughed.

He nodded.

Everyone had been preparing for war.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Mot's castle-

"Sir? Does you know who actually care for the girl?" Blackwood walked.

"He does care for her. he is not stupid he knew if he came here in haste he won't be able to save her."

"Sir, why haven't you killed her?"

"I haven't because her magical blood has not come out as the bond grows between them only then will I sacrifice her if I do now it will be a waste." 

Blackwood bowed her head.

"Sir? Why not give the girl to him let him fall in love?"

"He will save her y/n will see that he cares for her and really fall for him when the love potion on Tom will break the moment Y/n confesses her love for him that is the blood we need and when Tom is able to Love her back the Prophecy will be completed.

"The dark lord shall rise again in the forest blood will be spilt he will stroll his forest, make it his when the time comes a love will be marked to save the day neither can survive while the other one lives." Black wood read.