The Mystery Surrounding The Library

Another day, one more day and it would be over. Was something you would say to yourself. There was no way of getting out of this terror built. An army was ready to tear the moon itself. You could feel Mot smirking from a mile away. You had searched the library for so long and there was nothing in there, nothing, Tom's research, Tom's plans nothing.
It was as though Tom burnt them. But, really did Tom say something when the Blood moon was tomorrow and the Lord of light he wouldn't fight this time? 
Always the terrors of this day would happen in the above and this time there was nothing to stop the moon. Nothing, anything you had found was the book in your hands. It was some of the most ancient lessons that this sage in India had thought his disciples, and his students. 
Why did Tom preserve his diary? It was so unlikely Tom would ever believe in our souls. So why was this preserved and why did he leave it here? 
You couldn't read the text because it was in an ancient language you had no knowledge of your magic had failed and the book of enchantments couldn't provide any information about the text. 
The only thing you could conclude was the sage had a powerful, ancient magic something that linked the present and Future. 
It was and sounded impossible but you were sure the sage knew the ancient and the modern language. 
They were preaching, of the sage. You closed the book and looked around. At the only piece of information.

Sarogna  Was the sage's name and lived in the Himalayas. 

You grabbed your satchel and your wand and made your way outside. You could easily Apparate to Hogwarts. 
You had admitted to Tom you loved him, and you were going to talk to him. What was Tom hiding? The Application was harder than usual. And by the time you reached Hogwarts, you felt weak. 
You walked inside the castle people were looking anxious and stressed to not even notice you. You just had to get Tom. You saw Harry and approached him "Y/n how did you--" You cut him off in hurry. "Later, can you tell me where is Tom?" You asked. 

"Yeah.. he's their Astronomy tower." You thanked him and gave into another difficult Appiaration and was right behind him, This time the spell hurt you sunk to the floor. "You can't be doing that Y/n, Your powers weaken when he grows stronger," Tom said slowly not looking at you. 

"If you mean Mot and Tom what are you doing? Don't keep me in the dark, what are you planning to do?" You questioned ignoring the agonizing pain you felt in your chest. 

"What must be done," Tom replied shortly helping you. "Drink it." He ordered pulling out a vial and putting it down your throat before you could reply. The pain eased instantly "What are you doing Tom?" 
"Mot grows stronger, and right now can't be stopped." 
"And?" 
"Until the Lord returns, we cower to the Earth Y/n, we don't face Mot. He's unstoppable, with you growing weak. It's impossible." 
"So? what will you do?" 
He glared at you pitiless "T-tom?" You spluttered unable to comprehend the look "Two years of effort will not go to vain." He said dangerously. 
"I have put you! properly you don't stay! Get yourself killed! while I risk my soul in the abyss." Tom angrily snarled you flinched at the ferocity of his voice but took his arm and calmly looked into his blue eyes. 

"I know Tom, and I am trying my best so that you won't have to endure it!" You softly replied. Tom yanked his arm. And glared at you. "If only you'd stay in a place! I could work in peace!" He replied. "Tom, why don't you understand I to have people to protect." 

"The best thing you could do is stay in!" 

"I Can't... no I've lost too many people." 

"Just stay!" 

You sighed there was no point talking to him. Was it? 
"Anyway, I think staying inside a house is not too good was it?" He suddenly said the anger disappearing. "No, you can't expect that, can you? It was like a prisoner."