A Romantic Sunset

You were admiring the sunset in awe you saw the way it shinned against the clear waters the way the grass swayed gently with the wind but you could not quite make out there was an lovely piano tune going on softly not to loud not to soft it was just perfect.

"Tom is there a piano near by?" You asked turning to look at Tom.

"No, the music flows every evening only in this house." Tom replied "You can never hear it from any part of the garden except this area."

"It is lovely!" You said taking a deep breath.

"Do you live alone here Tom?"

"For as long as I could remember."

"Don't you feel lonely did you wish things would be diffrent?" You said reaching out for Tom's hand it looked like he could use some comfort.

"Wishing will not help." Then he paused and looked straight.

He then noticed that you had held his hand he pulled you down where you sat at the balcony full of blankets pillows.

"This is really Cozy and Comfortable." You said looking at it.

"You have not even sat yet!" Tom said very amused.

"Wait i am coming." You said sweetly causing him to smile the littlest but it is something.

It was very chilly Tom wrapped the blankets around your arms and put a few upon himself you put your head on Tom's chest snuggling to keep yourself warm.

He smirked you really enjoyed his company in return he gently held your hand. Yo closed your eyes for a breif second and opened it in time to see the sun setting making it dusk chillier and colder. You and Tom stayed like that he was gently stroking your fingers When you interwined your fingers with his.

He looked at you shocked no one had ever shown him so much warmth before. He looked at you when you felt drowsy and dozed of.

"I can not believe I am saying this if it was probably anyone else I would have killed them but why are you diffrent you are special to me and I feel like I should protect you as long as I can." He was still shocked he even said that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you hear that what Tom said?!" Lummire whispered yelled.

"Calm down you will spoil the momement" Ms Potts said.

All of them stared at you And Tom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom was looking down at you brushing your hair every now and then you still did not let go off each other's hand. It made you Tom's embrace made it real, warm and...safe. You had never felt this with anyone you had never seen anyone like him with so many qualities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the same with Tom he to never had seen anyone like you the way you talked with him people would cover in fear and hate him

But you did not yes Balletrix was there who truly supported his cause and was madly in love with him yes Tom knew Balletrix was still here with him but she was madly insane and over all crazy just mad. So, He had never felt so good holding anyone in fact it disgusted him but he liked your embraces, Liked your touch... "What is happening with me?" Tom asked to no one particularly looking at you. "What are you doing to me Y/N to the point I like it no love potions no spells can make me feel like this so how can you?"