Abducted

You opened the diary to find it empty of course it would have been enchanted when suddenly you felt a strong headache you collapsed in the garden grass and held your head your vision became dark.

"Who are you what do you want? you swear that was your..father.

"Crucio" A merciless voice was heard your father yelped in agony until he passed out.

He was tortured mercilessly by a blond woman with dark brown eyes

You tried to scream or shout but you could not even open your mouth every minute was torture for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You gasped as you opened your eyes you held your head from the ache it had been giving.

"Enjoyed the dream L/n?" You heard a faint voice you looked up to see the same blond woman.

"Yo-"

"Yes, I made you see the dream I wish really wish I could torture you but Our Sir needs you untouched." She had some insanity in her voice.

"You have gone mad who are you and what do you need from me?" You uttered with no fear in your eyes.

Her eyes widened it was awful to see you with no glint of fear or hesitation in your voice her jaw clenched.

"You filthy piece of scum! You dare talk to the blackwood family like that?" She roared. But, you did not even flinch.

"The only piece of scum is you Blackwood family you must be Druella Blackwood? Your even more pathetic in real life." You uttered again.

"Just shut up I might not torture you but the dark demon will ." You did not give her the pleasure of fear not that you were scared of the hag.

You simply stared at her holding an intense eye contact. She was intimidated by you but Blackwood would not show it.

"You filthy muggle just you wait I can only get the satisfaction when your tortured begging for mercy you might not fear me now yet." She pointed her wand at you.

What you both did not know was Cloacksworth had seen everything he immediately went to tell Tom.

You fell Unconsious and collapsed to the floor.

Druella smirked.

She appiarted you. Smiling in victory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom's Pov-

I was in the hall reading or I was trying to read but my mind it kept wandering of to Y/n.

In first glances many people will think that she is very beautiful that was ok. But, I can see more than that she is so brave and her kindness the total opposite of me she is beautiful inside and out.. It is getting stranger every time I thought about the most recent memory years of trying to cast a Patronus a Pheoinix came and my memory was Y/n, The dance I had with her that night. The angel of love said that I would be forgiven if I can Love someone and earn someone's love in return but who would love me? Not even back at school sure I was handsome, Intelligent, Elegant something the girls drooled over to the point it became disgusting. I liked no girl my ambitions, my goals the lied elsewhere somewhere much darker. I did not have any time for dating and finding love. Love is weakness. However Y/n she is different she saw what is inside me she is the first person I truly Confided in she is also the closest thing to care....Thinking of Y/N My thoughts were rudely interupted.

"MY LORD MY LORD MY LORD" Cloacksworth barged in he was shouting was he planing on making me deaf?

"Cloacksworth I am right here haven't you been told to knock befo-" He intrupted me He dare Interupted me?

"My lord I am sorry for my intrusion and not letting you complete your sentence but The dark Demon as your aware the blood moon, Y/n symptoms and his followers have risen one of the most infamous one is Druella Blackwood, My lord she was here in the garden She abducted Y/n no one I mean none of us no where she is." Cloacksworth finished.

My eyes widened what? Then I thought about it those symptoms for years since she had hit her teens they were used to track her when she had discovered Magic that must have triggered her magical presence completing 1/4th of the prophecy of course they had been hunting her but something in the back of mind kept nagging me that they were not going to kill her yet they were waiting.

"He won't kill her Darka won't kill her yet if you go now they will kill her in front of me, we must prepare" People would understand where he was coming from if he went head on with out his trusted followers or the ministry there won't be much of a change and magical blood wasted. "Cloacksworth I want a letter to written to fudge on y/n symptoms, Her dreams etc. Tell Lummire to meet me as soon as possible.                                                                          "My Lord? Are you going to save the girl?" Lummire decided to push the matter "It is just a waste of time"                                                             "She is my priority I will protect her with all I have."