The Forest

Tom took you to the library and schemed through many aisles when he took out a large leather hardcover and gently placed it on the table he opened it and landed on one page.          "The Legend of the forbidden forest?" You read the title.                                                                        Legend of the forest of the dead located in the only valley near the stone waterfall                                                                     "When you told me you had gone to the forest I was very surprised I first thought you were talking of some other forest so to be sure I asked you more questions once you described everything it was much clear." Tom said.               "Why is there something I should know?" You asked.                                                                                  "You,Are lucky to be alive Y/N there is a reason that Myth has been passing down to generations. The ancestors who had seen the creatures were the ones passing down the legend Y/N it is not a myth.                                       "Here read this" he said giving you the book.       100 Decades ago the villagers who lived in the valley constantly used to visit this place not to do there daily activities. Strangely only a few people were permitted the permission to use this beautiful forest. A few decades later they found remains of dark unspeakable actions and rituals performed the dark lord shall rise again in the depths of the forest blood will be spilt he will stroll this forest make it his when that time comes a love will be marked to save the day but neither can survive while the other lives.                                                                              "I know you have a lot of questions the dark lord is out there in the forest looking for a girl who is pure but strong when he finds her she will be sacrificed turning him the most powerful wizard that has ever walked this universe the end is the prophecy. There will be a time when this prophecy will shine now it is just a dim ball. unspeakable actions as in murder of many innocent people torture to fill the lust of the Dark Lord sadistic recruitment of followers. He is out there in that Forest he is coming for her.