Dark Plans

It had not been till recently that the Dark Demon had found out everything he needed to know about you from your name your family even your soulmate all he had to do know was lure you to get the prophecy and kidnap you well if that does not work he still has other ways he can get to you the preps have been going on for almost an year today will be the first one put to the test.

"So, Is everything ready is the Prophecy where I want it to be?" The Demon strolled across the forest.

"It is we need a fake memory of her Father or Mother getting Tortured and we can easily get her here she is just a mere human being not a which o-"

"She has powers and it will not fail her when she requires it the most."

"It has failed she got attacked by vampires, and we have tortured us in her dreams! she is untrained and Tom thinks she is a muggle!" The follower said a little irritated.

"You will speak to me in respect Abnus or shall I teach you some?" Abnus gulped scared. "The fake memory will be done while she is sleeping and as for her mother I have other plans ...take as many followers you require Abnus but do not fail me!" The Demon thundered dangerously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At your Parent's house-

It had been a year and not a word was herd from you, your parent's were very distraught and were filled with sorrow they had sent everything they could do to get you but the castle your dad once had visited just vanished no traces, no signs they had still not home.

"There is nothing of her my darling.." Your father held his head has he sat down.

"I just hope she is alive and fine...This is all my faul-"

"No! don't blame yourself for this she will be fine she will." 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the castle-

You sighed as you lay on your bed. you missed them your parents so much not a day went by where you did not think about them.

You got up and went to the garden to get some fresh air. You just stared into nothingness the garden bright and lively shades could not make you happy the feeling felt numb the only time as the days went by is you felt happy with..Tom.

You were so absorbed in your thoughts your eyes had been roaming here and there when it landed on an diary.

You looked who it belonged to it was Tom's curiously you opened it to read it.