War Outside Of Closed Spaces

The Inferis screamed louder than ever on a dark day. The spiders, the mystical fallen angels banished from the realms of the above, were Banished. Vile than ever. 
The creatures were yelling in triumph and were conquering each and every part which hadn't been protected from the shields. 
"So, the blood moon is five days away? Mulciber and Avery have you gotten the guards of Hogwarts ready?" Voldemort calmly asked. 
"Yes my lord," Avery said fearfully. "And has all the spells from the restricted section of the library been protected? have the enchantments been placed strong enough?" Voldemort asked again staring at the moon. 
"MY LORD!" Bellatrix shouted bursting the door open much to the annoyance of Voldemort who had warned countless of times to Knock. "Bellatrix... Time and Time I'm warning you, Knock Bella knock." There was no change in Voldemort's quiet tone, But Bellatrix knew better than angering her lord. 

"Yes... Of course my lord, I bring news." Voldemort didn't speak so Bellatrix went on "Potter, that Mud-Blood, and that Weasley boy few days ago they had gone past the enchantment. To go to that Valley, Where Beatitas was born. It seems as though... Those people who mainly live in the valley are mostly witches and wizards." Bellatrix spoke the obvious.

Voldemort finally turned to face Bellatrix, "And?" 
"And Y/n she's still locked in the safe-house, My lord before the Valley story. Mrs. Potts has mentioned Y/n she's trying to break the enchantment the potion would be ready by tomorrow I believe." Voldemort sighed "She can't she can't leave the castle. The castle--" 
"My Lord... She has back up." Voldemort furrowed his eye brows. 
"What back up?" Voldemort sharply asked. 
"I-I don't know my Lord." Bellatrix winced from the sharp tone. 

Voldemort fell silent, He knew you were going to try to get out. But, he didn't know what you were doing, what spell did you have to break away from such an strong enchantment? 
What spells did you have? with back up? he had your wand with you, so he knew if there is anyway it had to be with potions, and if you had to have access to potions. Could you have found, the secret basement? that rusty room? 

The only room in the safe house which had potions.... But, he had to be sure. He needed to visit you, but if he just popped in without any good reason he'd level your suspicion. 
The castle was safe, and the safe house safer. 
Even though he knew the circumstances he decided to visit you. 

After Voldemort had secured a few more books, and some more safe places in the Hogwarts at Dusk he had Apparated to the castle and into the garden he Apparated once more to the safe house and unlocked it, you were busy on your research on the spells, And were quite surprised to hear the door creak open. 
By instinct with a wave of your hand the papers disappeared and was replaced by an random book, and tea. To make it appear as though you were reading. 
Footsteps echoed. 
You were surprised it was Tom, wasn't it? You had to know why he was here you reached for an vial of your potion and gulped it down. An invisibility potion. 

Sure enough your heart skipped a few beats realizing it was Tom. But, you didn't understand what was he even doing here? He didn't come for days and now all of a sudden? You had to make sure what he was doing. You clutched harder to the empty vial in your hand and stared intently at Tom. 
Voldemort looked around the balcony. He knew you had to be here, When he noticed your story book along with tea. The tea looked untouched and was giving away heat. He glared at the open book, were you really reading? at a time like this? 
Most probably not, He stared around. You looked at him you had to be more careful. If Tom found out what you were doing it is over. 
When you suddenly had an idea. 

You slowly crept downstairs and outside the safe house door. To your surprise the door wasn't burning, You realized when Tom had unlocked it the burn must have stopped at rest. Until locked again. You needed to get your hands on his wand. 
You slowly kept your foot outside. It didn't burn, should you just run? It was to risky if you would run Tom would figure out it. Besides, your potions had to be packed. 
And also you needed one more ingredient for the potion. Bezoar. 

People who had used this safe house had exhausted all the Bezoar and luckily you could easily find it in the garden. You stepped outside carefully. 

You had to hurry. The effect of the potion must be almost finishing. 
Tom looked around suspiciously. Where had you gone? He noticed some vials and took one to examine, "Mrs. Potts are you here?" Voldemort called out quietly. 
"My lord. Your here." Mrs. Potts replied surprised. 

"Do you know where is Y/n?" He asked feeling awfully suspicious. "Yes my lord. She was here, She spent the whole afternoon in the Balcony." Mrs. Potts said slowly so she wouldn't let slip any information. 
This didn't go unnoticed by Voldemort "And is that all she was doing?.... Simply reading?.." Voldemort spoke, Mrs. Potts looked down, "Y-yes My lord, She cried..." 

"Don't lie to me Mrs. Potts. I can always tell!" Voldemort snapped. Mrs. Potts squirmed. 

"What is she doing?" Voldemort asked dangerously. You had returned and hid the bezoar now that Voldemort was here you rushed to the safe house and grabbed the potion vials. Everything you needed you needed to go. 

The potion faded. You were visible again. You were in the middle of packing, making the bag disappear. When you felt an harsh yank through your arm as you were pushed hardly against the floor. 
"Y/n!" Voldemort hissed in an dangerously low voice. You knew there was no point of hiding the potion was completed, "What?" You hissed back getting on your foot. 

"What are you doing?" Voldemort angrily growled. "What I should have done long back!" 

"Do you have any idea. What you are doing Y/n? running, do you have any idea what would happen if Mot gets his hands on you?! Are you insane!?" 

"No you are, Tom--"

"I should have done this an long time ago!" He yanked your wrist and pulled you forward. "Stop! Tom stop!" You with great effort pulled your wrist back. You had your chance the potion could be used for better. 
You Apparated into the garden. Drinking some more of the invisibility potion.