Connecting with Ariel

"Sir, the potion you've asked us to complete.. to uh connect with Ariel it's ready in the boiling room." One of Mot's followers replied as he bowed down. He hummed showing he was listening, "You can go now." He said again, Mot got up immediately and Apparated to the boiling room. There were five men, all wearing dark hooded robes. One of them came to Mot, "We can't directly connect as you might have hoped.. Because we are not from the realm of the heavens but, this should be good enough to drop your message." He bowed down and went to the cauldron. Mot, eyed the potion carefully it had a purple and white, and pink mix. He cringed looking absolutely utterly, disgusted. He hated the colors they were so bright, and just to fairy type. 
Mot muttered an Incantation "Make flowers bloom, gleam and glow, Once all the the paths have opened we'll have our way." The followers around him could feel, the disgust and loathe in each of the words as it left Mot's breath. It was so clear he despised this flowery, incantation.
"So what may my dear Ariel be doing?" He asked smirking with disgust. He let his long black fingers touch the potion, and everything became to the most beautiful surroundings there were flowers, and a bright blue sky and to one side he spotted Ariel. She was beautiful as ever, The way her hair flowed shimmering, bright blue cyan eyes. With her long white flowy dress. She was playing with the flowers around her, "Ariel" He called out smirking. 
Ariel got up slowly and turned to face Mot. She didn't say anything just walked forward for a few steps when she stopped. 

"Mot" She addressed, "I expected an rage, or even better sadness. "Your voice still soft and sweet? As the Angel of Love" You could say when he said Love, how venom was dripping. "Still the sweet nothing are you?" 

"It's true Mot.. You might have taken my beloved daughter, It was one of my darkest days. Raphael he helped me and made me stand strong--"

"Strength oh please! Don't make me laugh. You know nothing of strength and power, You could be great you know... Even with that Pathetic title." Mot said amused at Ariel's talks. She smiled it was so beautiful.

"There's more to power than beauty and wishful things surely you knew that." Mot said again.

"Indeed Mot, there is let's say for strength you know me right? You be strong from the inside. I'm sure Y/n is doing good. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes for her soulmate again." Ariel confidently said "Soulmate? Who insisted her to go? I hope you can see that we are tracking your daughter and we intend to destroy them both." 

Ariel shook her head disapprovingly "I'm not sure on that Mot you and Voldemort are quite the same, sorry used to be the same.. He to didn't believe in love, happiness was a waste for him to." Ariel looked around "I think Y/n is getting stronger.. I can very well see, your intentions. There's a saying these humans keeps Don't count your eggs before they hatch, means--"

"Never mind. I wanted you to know."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now that we all are clear Angels and Demons exist, and Y/n is one of them what next?" Ron asked. "Next we warn we know, if an war will occur it will be huge, disastrous let's warn Fudge--" Ginny was quickly cut short. "Fudge really? He needs to be kicked out of that should happen, Let's warn Riddle. I'm not to found of him, But he's got brains." Ron said. Hermione Nodded.

"Riddle are you there?" Ginny called out loudly.

"In the Library." One of his followers shouted "Damn he is always in the Library!" Ron huffed making his way upwards. "Really Hermione what does he do in there all day?" Harry whispered "Maybe he's researching on the books" 

When they all walked in the Library they were surprised when Riddle wasn't reading, he was simply staring at Nothingness. Harry cleared his throat to get Tom's attention "How do we exactly prepare for war?" 

"Not many people should fight.. They'll only end up loosing, Skilled witches and wizards above the age of seventeen can fight. Hogwarts... Can be used and protected where we can keep young children, woman, and even men." Riddle softly said to the surprise of everyone, "Beauxbautons and Durmstrang to can be thoroughly protected, for safekeeping." 

"He still hasn't struck the blood moon is only two months away. What is he waiting for?" Hermione asked hastily "Y/n" He said his voice not above a whisper "He wants her blood. That is why he's tracking her." 

"What if he finds her!?" 
"Hopefully she'll secure herself, She'll return back."

"Will she but--"

"Mot knows questions, she would want to find answers now that she's an Angel wouldn't she want to meet her parents? She will want to fight."