Not Returned

Your Dad's side off the story-

It has been a couple of months now and I really missed Lexi( Your mothers name) and Y/N. After the final paper work and signatures I could go home. But I was thinking off my daughter Y/N. She till now never asked me anything not one thing. I was deciding what I could bring for her when I stopped at a magnificent castle.

Then around the garden I saw beautifull Roses Red ones that to those are her favroite  flowers I went down to get one I entered the castle and Picked up the rose

Then around the garden I saw beautifull Roses Red ones that to those are her favroite flowers I went down to get one I entered the castle and Picked up the rose. When I did that I experienced the worst pain in my life. CRUCIO! I herd a deep male's voice. I cried in agony my bones were being crushed and the blood desperately wanted to find a way out. I wanted to die! When it stopped.

I looked up to see a very terrifying man. Can you even call that a man? He was white as a chalk his nose gave space for his slits he wore a green robe and carried a stick now if I recall correctly Y/N called that a Wand. The only admirable things about him was his deep soothing voice and those blue eyes. But, it is hard to notice those when he looks like that!!

Who are you? The man asked. I am a merchant I said stuttering and trembling with fear. Not that! he snapped making me cover in fear. Why have you come here? I just looked at those roses and my d-au-ghter she re-ally loves them so I took them. I said falling to my knees whatever he did is taking it's toll my legs lost it's balance and when I coughed Bright red liquid spilled out.

Oh Please I said Mercy I did not know please let me go! I shall never return.

He looked at me I have no mercy a life sentence in the prison of this castle.

Oh please do not My wife and daughter.

Your wife and daughter can forget about you now SHUT UP if you do not want to die in the most painfull way! he snapped.

All I could do was Hope my Y/N and Lexi would be happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks after this incident-

You sat there worried and anxious your dad was supposed to return weeks ago from the city. Your mum bought the breakfast it was you favorite food. The worry Off your father you could not even eat. You silently took a bite. Mum has dad sent you any letters messages anything? You asked. No Dear not one your mum said. You sighed and got up N/N dear. Your mum said. Mum I am not hungry I just need fresh air. You walked outside and looked at the flowers when one who you recognised as Antonin Reeds who was dad's most closest buisness partner. You went to him he surely would have gone with dad.

Mr Antonin you said frantically.

Y/N he said Y/N your dad has not returned we do not know his wherabouts. But you must know something I insisted here is the map. He told handing you a parchment. He returned from the city. Hmmm I said taking the parchment and running to the horse stables.

I took a white snow coloured horse went to my room and packed a small satchel with some dresses, Warm cloths, Water I then sat on the horse and snapped the reins and took out the map.

There was no way where Dad would still be in the city. If Antonin was there. After an very exahusting trip through the forest you came across a Castle you would have simply turned and walked away but your intuition was nagging you. Your Dad he is there you got down from the horse and took a stick fallen from the ground.

You slowly opened the door Hello? Anyone here? Hello? You called out.

Lummire and Cloacksworth pov-

Hello? Anyone here? we both opened our eyes to see the most beautifull girl wow she is gorgeous Cloacksworth said beside me. She is but what on earth is she doing here?

Back to you pov-

I thought I herd something you went to the dirrection of Lummire and Cloacksworth.

When I herd it slight voices off Dad. I gasped and took the candelstick and went up a flight off stairs to see Dad in a cell. I put the Candle stick near the place. Dad dad? I herd my dad shifting closer Y/N you must leave this castle is alive.

 Dad dad? I herd my dad shifting closer Y/N you must leave this castle is alive

(Again imagine it is you and not Emma)

What dad you look pale and what huh happened to you.

Stupid girl I turned quickely but I could not make out who he was.