Plans To Figure Your Research

You woke up feeling bright and cheery after writing a hundred apologizes for letters to everyone, The shield was indeed the strongest, The professors tried hitting it with the darkest to the strongest charms the shield didn't even budge, Since everything had gone according to plan this early morning you had visited Beauxbautons and Durmstrang to set up shields and now all the three schools were well protected you were eating breakfast while clarify there doubts on what was to be done, "So Y/n now the shield has been set up, what do we do?" Ron asked. 

"When the war had happened, there was a lot of blood, What I'm trying to do here is avoid deaths as much as possible, Clear a hefty space for protection this will be the strongest shield to keep emergency supplies ready, Make sure to train every student. Even if they are first years you must show them the unforgivable curses, It's important... Mot mustn't have any access to the room of requirement, Great hall, and the Library." You warned. When Professor McGonagall walked up to you, you got up as a sign of respect.

"Good Morning Miss Beatitas how is your morning going? I must say the shield is the strongest." She replied with a smile "My morning wonderful Professor. Thank you, However, the shield um will glow in the night, Maybe switch to black curtains? It's something I'm not able to figure out, It glows the brightest when there is a moon." You said, "That shouldn't be a problem Miss Beatitas so you'll be taking your leave today?"

"Yes Professor, There is some work I must tend to. You all will stay here for a while?" You questioned turning to Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Luna. Hermione nodded "Yes, you gave us a few survival things that if taken care of properly will be the least amount of deaths." Hermione smiled.

"How long will you guys be here?" You asked, "Maybe a week or two?" 
You smiled "Take care I must leave now the train will leave without me." 

You bid them all goodbye and took your trunk and got inside the train, You hadn't told Tom that you were going to come, and you missed him, You wanted to throw your arms around him and say you love him, But that was no way to confess feelings.
After two hours you finally reached the castle it was such a beautiful season spring, The flowers bloomed dancing with the light breeze while a sweet smell overflooded the living room as you entered. You naturally followed the spell and were more than surprised to see Tom baking what he baked? He had no clue and oh my god the smell was so good, You observed him as he beat the eggs, and added the mixture.

You went up to him and hugged him warmly, He froze shocked did his followers hug him? What the hell- when he noticed your beautiful hair he calmed down "Y/n? What are you doing here? How long have you been here?" 
You smiled happily "Long enough to know you bake why haven't you ever baked for me? The smell is so wonderful I came here walking do you know how hard that was? I had to drop my trunk, then remove my shoes then my cloak had to climb up two stairs how can you let me go through with all this?" You asked jokingly, Tom chuckled as he rubbed your back "Come on Y/n your fine. Why don't you fresh up? I'll get the-"
"It smells so good, do you know I can't bake? And you knew and you didn't make it for me!" You rattled again, "Alright Y/n I'm doing it now... Why don't you go freshen up?

You finished getting dressed faster just to eat. 

You headed downstairs to smell the house so delicious, Tom looked at you as you plopped on the couch, "Now that is no way an angel should act

You headed downstairs to smell the house so delicious, Tom looked at you as you plopped on the couch, "Now that is no way an angel should act." He remarked you looked at him, "Exceptions my dear, are always there." 

You began eating the cake, and it was the best cake you ever had, Tom was expecting you to say something but no, you just ate the best cake. Tom tutted, before he was going to leave you clutched his hand "How did you make this? This is so wonderful?" You breathed feeling absolutely stuffed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He got up "Where are you off to?" You asked Tom "I've got some work." He replied shortly. "Later." You got up and grasped his cold, long fingers. 
"Take me to a walk in the forest?" You smiled, Tom looked at you and nodded "I think it has been a while my dear, Since we have talked." You smiled lovingly. He looked shocked at your demenour but anyway went along with you. 
You  both talked on this and that, talked on Mot, his plans protections and simply enjoyed his company. The forest looked beautiful, while talking you noticed he looked worried "Are you okay Tom? By the way what is that research you spend day and night working on?" You asked casually "Just some ways to figure good charms." He said shortly. But, you knew what Greta had said.