An Important Lesson to Learn

Today you woke up at the break of dawn, When you thought of the last two rose petals it scared you, it haunted you, you had to somehow save him, and dying in the Abyss? That's worse than Azkaban. For a few moments you thought about Tom, You think about him every morning and today thinking about him gave you an uncomfortable feeling, As the days went by you were losing hope, could you save him? You shook your head. You couldn't think like that. What did you mean 'What if?' It should be 'when?' You sighed heavily as a few drops of tears escaped your eyes. 
You opened the book and began reading. 

---------------------The protection shield to keep away evil------------------------

This ancient spell has been used by angels to keep the realm of the heavens in peace and harmony. The spell had been used to vanquish evil omens, to keep evil and the sadistic desires away from the world of Patiens (It means suffering) These creatures were demons, and took pleasure in the destruction of the angels.

Until finally the lord of light set the most powerful known shield on the realm keeping the omens away. Since then the realm of heavens have lived peacefully. 

People who could speak to the above, great magicians and wizards and witches have used this spell as well. The spell was ancient a gift from the lord of light. 

This ritual should be performed on an full moon night, Using the focus of your body and mind channel the energies, Recite the following prayer-

"Qui affecto protego, mixtisque iubas serpentibus et posteris meis stirpiqu." 

Wash your body from any sins or impurites, if one rightfully the spell will reside around. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You read the script again and again, wash of sins? Is that even possible, and what did it mean to channel your energy it made no sense, and how were you exactly going to put this? And it says on a full moon, so you had to do it today or else wait for another month. 
If this spell can be casted only by angels, You sighed in realization. You didn't think the library would have any information on an book belonging to the above. When suddenly an owl flew by and dropped an letter it was from Tom.

Dear Y/n,
Are you alright? Since yesterday you have been acting off and why were you lying? 
When you said Greta Garbo didn't stop to speak your friends said she did stop to speak.
That was when you left. 

Tom Riddle.

You sighed heavily fooling Tom was never going to be easy and this shield you didn't even have the faintest idea on how you were going to perform this ritual, How could you return to the castle seeing the letter you burned it into the flames, You looked at the ashes how were you going to save the one man who you truly Love? How were you going to save him? You love him and everything was getting delayed. After breakfast Hermione and Harry had gone to teach the classes while the rest off you spent in the Library researching on shields while you had gone to the forbidden forest you just wanted to be alone. You brainstormed numerous ways on how you can put this barrier. You sighed falling on the grass. You just wished you could talk to your mother or someone. 
Moreover you missed Tom, You desired to tell you love him with all your heart. When another owl arrived. 

Dear Y/n,  
What has happened to you Y/n? Where have you gone? Your friends can't find you anywhere 
They just sent me an Owl saying they couldn't meet you. 

Please reply my dear. In the past couple of days you look so distant?
Tom Riddle.

Finally you couldn't take it anymore you cried you couldn't keep your emotions longer, when suddenly an bright glowing light illuminated the vision and there you saw a smiling figure of your mother you sprang to your feet and hugged her, To hold you comfortingly as you settled in the ground crying on your mother's chest.