I am Hurt in a dream

She was screaming in her sleep and crying to I saw wounds and blood dripping. I immediately woke her up.

No one's pov-

You woke up gasping and crying in an horrible condition.

"Y/n Y/n?" You herd a voice but you could not respond you got up from the bed trying to get on your feet however as soon as your feet touched the floor you fainted you felt two strong arms carry you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later

You woke up in an room you did not quite recognise. You felt a wet warm cloth on your forehead. You opened your eyes and could not move you pushed through it and rested your head on the bed board the warm cloth was removed. You felt someone stroking your hair. 

You just felt horrible you were injured had an massive headache.

"Y/N?'" You looked to see Tom he looked distraught and looked at your condition.

"Y/N I do not know what happened to you how you ended up in the condition you are now You got hurt in your dreams." Tom said putting the warm wet cloth on your forehead.

"I--I was running" You tried to explain but speaking had become hard.

"Y/N stop it is ok do not try just get some rest you look in no condition just drink this potion I give you I do not know if you will like the taste I healed you to the best of my abilites but dear there was something blocking your heal." He said stroking your check. "T--Thank Y-ou" You barely muttered before passing out. 

"Just get rest" Was the last words you herd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many days had passed by Tom could see you were recovering but very slowly he tried to figure out what was happening to you. When he thought on the most vile thing the Dark lord.

He shaked his head no no it can't be