To Confess...

As the days went on Tom visited less often until he stopped visiting the war outside must be going in full blow, You focused on your potion extensively figuring the right ingredients to add. You were very careful if someone might come in.
While you were coming out of the claustrophobic potion room. You rested on the couch you just wished Tom would not be so erratic and half past six and Tom wouldn't come today as well and you had to sit here.
Deep in your mind, you knew if you had gotten out Tom would have something else in his mind he's as clever as the devil himself. You needed to have a backup.
Yes, you were going to break out of the house if Tom tries to do anything smart. The next place where he'd most probably keep you is oh no the dungeons.
You had to be very careful now the last thing you want to do is get locked again. You flipped through the book trying to find some spells.
You were very prepared you had vials of potions tucked in your bag, and you practiced your wandless magic. But, it wasn't as strong as Tom's.

"Y/n the potion's boiling." Mrs. Potts called out "Coming." You called back running inside to add the fang dust.

"You sure? on doing this? Tom worked hard--" Suddenly she paused "Tell me, Mrs. Potts." She didn't say anything and you knew it had slipped. "I wasn't supposed to say that..." Potts trailed off.
"But you must you saw what happened, didn't you? what happened? what did Tom do? Tell me Mrs. Potts you must."
Potts looked at you in a way 'I am not going to tell' look. "Please tell me, Potts. I must know!" You tried desperately wanting to know what was Tom doing.
"Y/n I can't... Our Lord would never...." Potts's voice had become sadly low. "What happened to him?" You asked breathing quickening, "What happened?" You repeated.

"I can't tell you." She finished "Please... I--"

"You?" She asked, "Love him..." You said in a low whisper.
Potts looked at you in shock. Then sighed heavily "I fear... Tom won't survive, You must be ready Y/n he'll enter his eternal sleep...." Mrs. Potts finished slowly.

You gasped in complete horror "He'll die Y/n." No this was not going to happen Tom will not die, oh dear not him. Was the rose ending? "Two more petals Y/n." Mrs. Potts said going away.

"P-please tell me, Potts, W-hat his he doing? you know please I can't lose him, No just no." You spluttered out.
"I can't Y/n." Mrs. Potts said "I beg you.. I told you I love him..." you tried helplessly hoping she would give in, Mrs. Potts looked pained before jumping away.

You sunk to the floor when your mind had slowed down enough to think you began pondering on what he was doing, could it be something to do with the research? Which he was so secretive on?
Yes, it just had to be why else he was so worked upon. Whatever he was doing was dangerous and he needed to be stopped. Do Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and the rest know about this?
It was funny to think Tom would go to them and say 'I'll be putting a protective enchantment' or anything to them. Then how did Mrs. Potts know? And where even were Lummire and Clocks worth?
None of them made any sense. Was that the reason Tom had insisted you go to Hogwarts? Because he needed time to do whatever he was doing. Of course. With putting the enchantments he knew you were lacking, He knew you were carrying an emotional burden with you and he sent you not only to give you your space but time for him as well.

You realized Tom..... He did care for you, he loved you too, why else... he understood everything, you had been so caught up in exploring, going here and there Tom knew he knew you would more likely go to Hogsmeade it was all the time he needed giving him an extra day. 
You felt lost and utterly stupid. How could you had not seen it? were you content? Tom was going to die... thinking he was a monster and unlovable. 
You didn't know even though the answer felt it was really in the tip of your mouth. An answer was not found. 

You cried heavily you had failed, who knew where Tom was? what had become of him? in this gruesome war? 
Greta Garbo, your mother had tried to warn you every day, you didn't because you were too afraid. If you had just confessed To Tom you loved him all this time. 
The prophecy would have been complete. Mot wouldn't have been vanquished but he would have been banished into the Abyss and you could rid it of Tom's soul. 
All you had to do was simply confess the obvious. 
Instead, you let your cowardice win, it shouldn't have. 

"HERMIONE RUN QUICKLY! TO HOGWARTS!" Harry screamed in horror as an ax was almost slashed through Hermione

"HERMIONE RUN QUICKLY! TO HOGWARTS!" Harry screamed in horror as an ax was almost slashed through Hermione. "REDUCTO! STUPIFY!" Ginny aimed at the two demons ready to rip their heads off. Hermione grabbed Ginny's arm and Apparated at a hollow covered in muck and a stench so horrible one might not survive.
"We have to get to the castle and quickly. These creatures are sensitive aren't they?" Ginny gasped trying to ignore the stench. 
"Harry must have Apparated somewhere too, These creatures are sensitive to sound, the blasting of spells, and screaming must have alerted them." Hermione breathed out. 
"Do you think it's true?" Ginny asked Hermione puzzled "What?" Hermione asked. 

"The Myths, and legends on the angels? I mean... is there a lord of light? The Blood moon is a week away, and Mot has he gotten his hands on Y/n? If Riddle mentioned Y/n blood is now magical, the purest kind on Earth, could there be a Lord of light? How can we pray Hermione? To a lord, we don't believe?" Ginny said sadly like she was losing hope. "Y/n's safe..." Hermione thought "And Mot can't break the protection?" 
Hermione softly smiled "Why are you smiling?" Ginny asked scared. 
"That we once thought Voldemort.... he was a powerful most feared wizard... and who could have imagined next would be demons and angels? I mean who could've thought Riddle would care?" 

"You also think he cares?" Ginny asked baffled. 
"Yeah... I mean who would risk their soul and die, Riddle knows if he dies it's in the Abyss, or the destruction or whatever, but.... he did it..." Hermione trailed off. 

Ginny fell silent, The stench and muck no longer bothered them as they pondered "I think I have some respect, Ginny.... for Him." Hermione said quietly. 

"BOOOM" 

the hollow was bursting open. Hermione shrieked loudly "OUT! OUT! OUT!" Ginny called out afraid when a few what looked like tiny spiders were crawling out. "THOSE ARE MOT'S SPIES! LURKING ALWAYS UNDERGROUND!" Hermione replied afraid before running and shooting spells after spells trying to blast them. 

Mot tapped on his crystal sphere with his smirk which played along his lips. He watched the two girls trying to blast everything apart. 

"They might have... been able to secure the schools and a few safe houses... but have they secured the underground? Maybe not"

Harry blasted the venom snake before rushing inside the castle panting and bleeding heavily. Hermione and Ginny followed not so long after now safely in Hogwarts, all three panted heavily. 

They were rushed to aid in the Hospital wing. "The Potions I believe must be ready by now, Macnair?" Tom lowly in a stern voice asked the hooded figure.

"Yes my lord. We are working on the Venom dust." Macnair said fearfully. 

It wasn't just the death eaters afraid of Tom, Harry was uncomfortable too, Tom always had a silky venom-like voice, which was very subtle and silent but who was he to say anything? 
Voldemort was doing his work with the uttermost efficiency and productivity. 
Everyone had departed from the hall once their D.A class was over. Tom however stared intently at the Hogwarts train, Painted red. 

He looked at the Roses placed on the desk. He looked at the red, pink, and white roses the way they contrasted each other. 
It was true Tom thought about you a lot. "Why am I doing this?" Tom asked no one.