A Glimpse to the past

The intoxicating of dark wood smoke and smell of old books tickled your nose the smell was something you had missed dearly...

"Y/n Y/N, Y/n dear are you alright?" Greta's voice snapped you out of it now Miss Garbo if you wouldn't mind I'm going to smell the potion for a little more time so excuse me that is what you wanted to say what did you say instead?
"Sorry just the scent is familiar..." You trailed of twirling your hair.

"I have  noticed" Greta sat down on the chair. "You need to control your thoughts and Emotions... Now I've noticed you have people dear to you, people you miss, people you love. Perhaps I can tell you now Y/N L/N sit down." She motioned you to sit, However you just stood there staring at the potion. After a long silence you spoke.

"I miss Him." You announced. "So much it has been almost six months since I last saw him I want to be with him, I want to feel him, I want to hear his voice I see him everywhere, Not a day goes by when I don't wish to owl him to know what is happening I'm grateful so much for your time and effort to train me but I just can't feel complete I want him." You sobbed.

The woman on the chair sipped her freshly brewed coffee "Does he knows this?"

"I'm afraid not I did not even look at him before I left I miss him." You collapsed on the cold floor crying.

Greta rushed to you "There There I know you do let's talk shall we?" She soothed.

You nodded weakly she helped you on the couch giving you a hot cup of (Hot tea/ Hot Coffee).

"Now tell me." 

"The last time I spoke to him was on his birthday his 19th birthday he had a curse I had to break it I really wish I thought I could break it.... Then he told me to leave the castle and not return I broke I didn't know what to say I fled without looking back I wish I did." Tears were falling fast.

"Maybe it was for the best what he did was  for you , he could have let you get tortured get kidnapped by Mot several times more but he didn't he let you go to protect you it must have broke him to, he to wanted you to stay he believed you would be happier forget that he happened." Greta said.

"I can never forget him I never will he saved me so many times and helping him once is hard." You chocked.

"Your getting there Y/n just look how far you have come your stronger more understanding and more resilient the qualities you need a little more and you will be stronger." Greta insisted.

"What did you wanted to tell me?" You questioned.

"Yes, that is a bit you must know Y/n.... Look long  long as old as time this happened ago there was a girl  born to Ariel and Raphael a beautiful baby girl was born she was simply gorgeous, she looked pure now she was blessed by three more angels one angel gifted her the ability to sing more beautifully than the Angels of Harmony themselves, he second blue angel gifted her Knowledge and wisdom however a terrible tragedy happened, the girl was born on the blood moon the day the angel of Light and Demon  of death clash.... 
The demon cursed the girl a sin considered as an abomination a curse something so sinful unthinkable he cursed her the curse was  the girl will loose her rights in the world of light sent to the human world and then will be tore of from her soulmate as she will die.

"The people were shocked and horrified this was unimaginable Ariel and Raphael couldn't take in this fact as you can see now the truth his painfully going on."

"I don't understand who is this cursed girl to me?" You questioned utterly shocked.

"The baby's name was Y/N L/n so you see Y/n you were the cursed girl you were Ariel's and Raphael's beloved daughter Mot cursed you he took pleasure in your pain Y/n, this is just a part of your truth a part of your past I have nothing else but to wish you luck.