Ministry to the rescue or not....

The people in the Ministry of magic could not shake the thought off a girl locked in the castle against her wills were all they knew it had become a huge production the prophet mentioned of that and nothing else they were scared for her safety but could do nothing being located in the magical  world's most deadly forest moreover how could they defy the angel of Love.....They also had to deal with bigger problems...

Now in this world everyone knew off the Demon of Dark and  Angel of Light there clashes public executions. Now they knew The angel of hell had descended upon the planet and seemed to look for a girl who could restore the powers he once had. The symptoms of the arrival had been made the tension was thick everywhere The Prophecy both off them they are coming back to life people would say.

The symptoms the attacks on villages huge mansions by the Demon of hell had suddenly stopped. It was peaceful or really was it? Now, you may think this eased the tension and people would go on through there day to day chores like normal....But no! That will never happen So many Dark wizards had come here Grindewald Lord Voldermort and now this new thing. However, this force wanted the powers to harm innocents. 

Security was everywhere even dark creatures was used. 

Voldemort had been sucessfully contained people wanted him tortured killed! Maimed they hated him....But things need to change round here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The forbidden Forest-

The demon strolled the grounds all his followers round him there were so many animals slaughtered and Humans brought for sacrifice more than 20 a huge bonfire in between with screams of agony...and pain.

"I know the girl she has been found She is close by I know her name Y/N where is she? I sense her she has been hurt by my twisted dark energy I herd her screams I saw her blood.....She is being protected..." The demon spoke with a demonic voice,

"She has discovered magic....She found her soulmate" One of his followers stated.

"SOULMATE?" He asked.

"Yes, If the prophecy shines again and she has kissed him she will have magic she won't be vulnerable."  The follower trembled with fear.

"It is why I must find her." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Your's and Tom's-

You were with Tom reading he sat opposite you focused on his book while you focused on your's When you felt Tom's Gaze on you.

"Y/N I was right The Demon of hell is hunting you he knows a lot about you it is why.. The symptoms suddenly stopped.....He is trying to Track you." He said you could sense the sadness in his voice.

You did not look up from the book it was getting to much for you, you just wanted to give up..

Tom could sense the way you felt he knew what you wanted to do..

"Y/N Want to go to the garden?" He asked he knew it made you feel better However today was not the day for you.

"No, I wil--will j-just be here." You stuttered.

Tom sighed as he got up and walked to you. He gently cupped your hand and pulled you on to your feet.

"Y/N I know how you are feeling in here one after another problem is coming I can not stop it but I will be there for you."

Tom whispered to your ear pulling you close to his chest you wrapped your arms around his neck He rubbed your back then the feeling came back the sense of Warmth safe."