A spark

You both would ask Three questions everyday and you guys really got to know each other  He would tell you his life at Hogwarts, His family alligance he truly opened up to you. For you it was hard you would miss details here and there because it made you uncomfortable so he would just read your mind. By the end of winter you almost knew everything there was to know about each other or not he has not divulged you in his dark past the horrible things he did, Caused two wizarding world wars, The amount of people he killed, His transformation to Tom to Voldemort he was going to tell you one day but right now you were falling in love with him why would he want to drift away the one person who truly cared for him?

Yet, he could not shake that uncomfortable feeling like you deserved to know....

"Tom come let us go to the garden it has been a while besides I want to see how the garden looks at winter before the snow melts." You said.

He sighed and got down 

"Yes let us go." You saw he was distraught on something.

He having read your mind 

"I am just tired y/n." but you did not believe him for a second and he saw that.

"Tired? Ok no problem let us go to the garden tommorow you rest." 

"i don't think that is nessasry."

"Non sense 

You had gotten all the blankets pillows ready and set it in the couch you litteraly had to pull him he just took the blanket and first wrapped it around you then himself he gently pushed your head to his chest and wrapped his arms around you.

"You should be sleeping Tom"

"I am aware y/n besides you like this don't you?" Tom said smirking.

"I like you" You blurted out.

Only then did you realize how crazy that must have sounded and you blushed a deep red.

Tom smirked harder.