In the Forest of the distant Valley

The sun had just set in the village which you called as home. However today was not the sun set you would have expected to see. It looked as if all the color from the beautiful skies which people would come from there little shops just to admire it, now closed the windows and tightly shut there doors. 

The skies were covered in dark greyish clouds which looked dark....an evil dark.

But, what the villagers could not understand was the moon

"The moon oh look at that moon it is near that forest so bright red the color of blood the color of torture

"The moon oh look at that moon it is near that forest so bright red the color of blood the color of torture." A villager's voice echoed.

People in this village was very supertitious is it really just a superstitious now?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the castle off you and Tom and a few off your friends.

You had gone to the front porch of the mansion and gazed at the clouds the red moon. 

Tom was looking at it to. The first sign of the Dark lord. 

He recalled the other part of the prophecy

The Dark Lord shall rise when the girl without sins has been found now who knows there is magic.

The first sign of his return has been marked he spotted you outside and rushed to get you inside no it was not safe to let you around outside.

"Y/N, come inside the weather does not look to good."

You then just stared at him not moving no expressions you just stared at him. Your eyes glowing black.

"Is it just a bad weather?"