Ariel

Back at your village-

As the days went by so did your tears it got so bad you even wanted to take your life but you couldn't no there were matters unfinished things you had to solve moreover there were lot of people in danger, Yes you were heartbroken you wanted to hide under the covers each and every morning but something happened yesterday night which pushed you over to walk.

Y/n Dream-

"Hello my sweet angel finally I can meet you." A sweet tender voice called out. The voice it felt like it had been with you, your entire life but only today you are hearing it.
"Who are you?" You asked.

"Another time my beloved you know you need to move on do you really want to cry hoping the scars will heal?" Then you saw her the most beautiful woman you had ever seen she looked so much like you with her (H/C) flowing back wards and her beautiful (E/C) shimmering. 

"Oh my god you look so much like me my parents they don't look like me at all."

"You will find out everything you need to know look my beloved Y/n I don't have much time with you but first you have to be strong the pain your wounds I understand are fresh in your heart I know who you love. I know you suffered but if you continue this you let Mot win no Y/n don't you are so strong your in this world for a reason your special so much you have strengths, Magic you must discover." The woman said.

"Strengths Magic? I don't even think I can recover." You said as tears trickled. "I couldn't protect I'm constantly in the need of saving I have become a burden I couldn't protect my parents, I couldn't say how much I've love them. I couldn't help the man I love from his curse, I couldn't save the people I should have... What good have I done? I'm just a girl with a Prophecy but so... weak." 

The angel smiled looking at you "It is because you have suffered making you stronger everyday your Love makes you stronger you still have so much to fight for will you try it one more time? For me?" The angel kneeled down cupping your face in her soft hands. Somehow you couldn't deny her plea so you looked at her. "I will"

"But where should I start."

"I want you to go to the forbidden forest walk the furthest just walk straight over there you will see a waterfall go inside it till you see an hut you will know which one ask for a name Greta Garbo she will help you." 

"How am I supposed to find her?"

"With your senses my beloved" The angel got up "You have an incredible power to sense you sensed your father was in the castle? You sensed something bad is going to happen? Yes that is one of your energies." 

"Wait what is your name?" You uttered as she was fading away.

"Ariel" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of  Last night dream. You had given it a deep thought you knew it wasn't a dream it was a connection you missed but didn't even know who she was.

"Ariel..." You muttered.

You knew you couldn't just cry you had to make it. It was the next morning you grabbed your satchel with cloths, emergencies, water, After months you came out it was just the break of dawn "Ariel who are you thank you" You smiled in months.

You made it to the forest you knew it was dangerous since Mot's followers could be here but you weren't scared you knew you had a goal and you were going to get there one way or the other.

You entered the dark cold forest and remembered what Ariel had said only move forward till you see the waterfall, it was a dense as the trees blocked the sunlight allowing only rays to lightly shine.