The Golden Trio's Meeting

Hermione now clearly had a view on what she was supposed to do she was meeting Her Fiance and Harry and his Fiance.
They all had made it before noon and had gathered in the Dinning hall to discuss on what there steps for the next move will be, After an Hearty meal the meeting finally began.
"So Hermione you told you wanted to meet us all today?" Harry inquired as everyone turned there gazes to the Burnette sitting. 
"Well yes, Actually a few days ago I'd gone to meet Riddle--" Hermione was Interrupted by her Fiance who looked very distraught.

"You had gone to meet Riddle without telling anyone? Sweet heart he still has his wand anything could have happened."

"Actually when I meet him he was rather calm and very sad like something broke him and he was dismissive of Bellatrix when she called me a Mudblood, Anyway were not here to discuss on Riddle. I have something very important and what I'm about to tell you should remain in here okay?" She waited for everyone to agree.

"Riddle he seemed broken? Wow, that is something new and dismissive? Anyway your right we won't mention what we discuss to anyone." Harry looked taken aback.

The others nodded. "This might determine this mission were supposed to do I need help, It may come very close to defeating Mot, He is after Y/n you do remember her right?"

"Yeah that eve when we prepared to get Y/n out? We only risked so much because she can defeat Mot right? Or Fudge would he actually agree to something so fatal? That could Kill so many people and skilled witches or wizards?" Ginny inquired, Harry looked at Ginny furrowing his eyebrows what did she mean by 'We only risked so much because she can defeat Mot?' 

Hermione to noticed she squirmed a little bit and continued "Yes, that girl remember I'd gone to her valley to help her she wasn't there she vanished so I'd came back and I thought about her do you think something is different about her?" Hermione for some reason found this line she spoke quite amusing as she bit back a smirk.

"Different? Well in first looks she looked very beautiful I mean unreally beautiful" Harry spoke, Ginny stared at him trying her best to hide her jealousy.

"I've not seen her." Ron interjected.

"Well" Hermione smirked "In looks she looks very beautiful, So Riddle and me went over her parents and Y/n we examined them and found out they look nothing like each other so eventually came to the conclusion that there her adoptive parents wait until you find what we found about her Y/n's middle name is Ariel that was the end of the information of her Biological family line at least for that time." Hermione slightly paused.

"Ok two things now Hermione you talked to the Dark Lord and you told was and least for that time so you know something?" Ginny asked.

"What we found out was unreal and really hard to digest, Now I must say sorry to Y/n because this information is very personal to her but, So all of you herd of Angels?"

"Herd? Bloody Hell Sweet Heart in our History of magic classes we had an entire stack of books related to that useless concep--"

"No! Ronald don't talk like that those things which we called Fantasy, Unreal are very much alive it was proved to me in front of my very own eyes, Riddle has both the important books you can see them the next day. Now Y/n" Then Hermione paused she knew they were not going to believe her in that case she had to show it to them.

"Keep the concept in mind very soon you will be seeing why I brought it up, Now the mission the most important one now I know Y/n past or at least I guess but I need to confirm it, and we can get a huge clue to defeat Mot." Hermione sipped her water to much talking makes your throat dry.

"Now to find Y/n true past we need to go into her adoptive parent's house to find important birth certificates, Her adoptive certificate and other important parchments this will confirm on what I've recently discovered."

Harry spoke up. "Ok now I'm confused Angels? Anyway on Y/n such personal info only someone very trusted would know such things and I herd that her parents were killed by Mot himself to revenge her escape.... So, who will have it?" Harry inquired.

"Riddle told me about a man Y/n used to speak Mr Andreson, She also informed they were quite close to the L/n so we believe he knows however were not certain. That is why we have to spy."

"Spy?" Ginny asked surprised.

"On Andreson I think?" Ron mindlessly blurted.

"Yes, We will spy on him and if his hunch is correct we have to use Poly- Juice potion on him, and spy on his wife."

"We can ask the maids? and servants in the house?" Ron suddenly told. "You told it was quite big so one of them must know." 

"That's brilliant Ron!" Hermione patted his back. "They surely would know Andreson!" Hermione could sense a glimmer of hope in the end of this war.

"So" Ginny slightly dragged the word "First we spy collect info on the Andresons before that we ask the workers--"

Hermione interrupted "look- The first step what we do is ask the workers on info on the Andresons, Gather information on the L/n-from the villagers, and finally Poly juice if everything goes according to plan."

"This is Lengthy Hermione."

Hermione got up "I'm going to see Riddle." She announced picking her purse.
"Wait again? Why?" Harry questioned.

"If anyone knows what is really happening and knows Y/n good enough it is Riddle." Hermione paused. "I'm going to tell him what we will be doing and see what he has to say." 

Ginny spoke up. "Why do you need to tell him?.. What we have planned?"

Hermione smiled "Because he made the plan, it was his idea, his draft we know so much on Y/n, So Gin, does he not deserve to know this?" 

Ginny scoffed "Mione, don't be insane it is you-know-who were talking about he doesn't deserve to live." Ginny hatefully spat.

"Love" Harry to got up "Look he has done horrible things but it is Y/n, He truly protected and cared for her.

"So now he is a good guy?"

"He saved the world Y/n blood, look we all will explain it to you, you were not present in the war and what he did was heroic, Look we will explain just calm down." Harry said Ginny huffed sitting back down. "Hermione shall I come?"

"Not really required."

With that the meeting had ended.