Elsewhere

At the ministry of magic-

Voldemort who you called Tom had become the talk of the country this Dark wizard. The prophet now mentioned how he had been contained in that huge castle. The angel of Love had descended on to the planet for the first time in decades and was in search for Voldemort she saw he had no Love and had no beileves of Love in his heart She had placed a very powerful curse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback the day of the curse.

It was the second Wizarding war that was ocuring. Just when Harry Potter the boy who lived was going to kill him a bright blinding flash of light was seen in the sky. A beautiful 

Lady appeared

Lady appeared.

"Voldemort you have lost you have no idea what Love can do has therefore become the fall of you I have seen your past your curse  under a love potion. I do not blame you however You have no love in your heart you shall be locked up in the castle you have time till the last rose petal falls or else you die." The angel said.

"I do not believe in love it is weakness." "IT is why you must feel it." 

It happened so fast no one could do anything.

It had been a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back in the wizarding families.

The wizarding families from The Potters, Weaslys, Longbotoms, Malfoys to were aware a girl had been in the castle people feared the girl is being tortured or killed what they did not know was there was something...Special? Going on.

The families had gathered in the ministry's court.

"As we know a girl has been held captive at the castle. We fear the girl is in grave danger." Fudge started.

"Sir, It is quite absurd he won't just torture and Kill anyone." Hermione stated.

Hermione, Harry and Ron work under the ministry with the other families they had started a few months ago.

"The girl might be maimed this very moment." Narssisa said beside her husband who nodded in agreement.

The argument was very heated knowing though they could not do anything.