A friendship

It was since then you started to spend more time in each others company he would now for long hours tell you about the magical world, the people there, what they wore how they dressed how they behaved what they eat you also could not believe how much you had in common with him from books to behavior a lot of your traits was shown in him and lot of his traits was shown in you. Over all the days in the huge castle became more livlier and happier.

"You, know I wish the girl did not suffer so much but things are better right?" Clacksworth asked?

"No one wanted her to suffer but what ever happens happens for the best." Ms potts said.

"How exactly mum did that thing the curse she took, was good?

"Well first reframe your sentence and look at them it is the start of something special." Ms potts said with a romantic look.

"Like what?" The son asked.

"When you grow up I will tell you." Ms potts said smiling.

In the corner you spotted lummire having a little romantic time with his wife.

"So, you are telling me the textbooks of potions are a joke?" You asked Tom highly amused.

"Yes, most off the potions have inaccurate information and meaningless words." He smiled at you.

"Then it would not be a textbook it would be some random inacurate book.'" You giggled.

"You have to tell this to the teachers." Y/n.

"I prefer not to they will be like what do you a muggle know what we are going to do? And I won't know what to say so I will prefer bad talking about them behind there backs." You replied.

Tom's pov-

We were having a great time Y/n was giving her usual light hearted comments which really made me feel much better usually I would have hated to spend this much time with anyone but she is difrent back in school I could have any girl I want only for my looks but she is seeing the inside. And she is funny.

No one's pov-

To your supprise he laughed.

"Do you want to read something else a little bit like story books?" Tom asked.

"Yes, actually Books by shakesphere "Romeo and Juliet" is my favroite. You said smiling.

"A romance of a 13 year old girl and a 17 year old boy? All the killing and prejudices they make me sick." He said looking at you.

"But every story can not have a happy ending back in the village they do not really care." you said.

"You know Y/N, I showed you this part of the library so you would read and understand all this magic and all but there is another part of the library that I personaly use and keep it hidden that I will tell you from another time."

"Come follow me." Tom said.