The Eve of War

So here we are ready for War, Ready for suffering, 

---------------------------

In Mot's castle.

You were in the floor today was not going to be a day you could sense it not for you it felt like war you tried to rub your hand but you could not move one limb.

Mot stood there watching you.

"Y/n--"
"Shut up just shut up I don't want to hear you." You screamed.

Mot looked shocked. "If only you were more careful."

"You dropped the information like an bombshell?"

"The truth my dear always hurts."
"Why haven't you killed me yet?" You barely chocked out.

"Many reasons he walked out.

Mot, went thinking of the war that is to come today.

He to got his army ready and went to see outside the ministry officials, death eaters, Order of the pheoinix all at once now that is something you don't get to see everyday. The barrier was broken and it was havoc you in the cell could hear spells getting fired. 

"Hermione, Harry and Ron Try finding y/n." Tonks shouted.

"We don't even know how she looks."

"She must be the only girl in the cell." 

STUPEFY" Ron said to the follower of Mot who blocked. 

Bellatrix was duelling two of them and that Bellatrix was Strong.

"Crucio" Bellatrix said cakling at how they were suffering.

Voldemort was destroying everything and everyone who came in his way he was trying to find you. When he saw Druella Blackwood. He took her to one part and questioned.

"So Black wood where is she?" Voldemort sneered.

"By she you mean the girl?" Blackwood mocked. "I won't tell you anything Y/N Can rot from a broken heart." Blackwood had a insane glint in her eyes.

"We will see" Voldemort pointed his wand at her Druella flinched in fear she closed her eyes waiting for the pain 'legilments' Voldemort pronounced the incantation. Then he saw it what he feared.

How you had got to know about his past deeds, His killings, His goal everything. He stood silent. Druella looked at him scared since she could sense the fury inside of him "Is she alive?" Voldemort calmly asked."

Druella looked scared his calm voice meant he was livid "J--Just B-arely ali-ve" She spluttered out.

"Crucio!" He said pointing his wand towards her she screamed for this was the most excruciating pain she ever had to withstand, Mot had used it several times before but it was not as horrible as this.

"Lestrange!" Voldemort commanded the Lestranges to arrive.

With a thick black smoke both Radolphus and Bellatrix arrived slightly bowing down, Bellatrix smirked at Druella crying in pain, Voldemort put a silencing spell so both of the can hear his voice.

"How can we aid you my lord?" Bellatrix asked barely able to contain her excitement in the thought of killing or better torturing someone.

"I want Blackwood to be tortured savagely! But, keep her alive I need to deal with her make sure she doesn't die but, knows pain." Voldemort paused. "If you don't torture her the way I expect none of you both will be spared!" 

"M'Lord absolutely you don't have to worry the scum will know pain and you know I won't disappoint you M'Lord." Bellatrix looked at Druella. 

Voldemort disappiarted into the castle searching down the basement in every cell till he spotted you, he unlocked the door using his wand rushing inside.

He saw you your beautiful (e/c) Had turned faded due, to the lack of proper care with tear stained checks, Your hair was tangled and just in an horrible condition. Voldemort gently turned you on to your back and muttered the healing incantations about thirty mins the wounds looked much better but you were still unconscious he knew he had to take you somewhere safe and he knew exactly where the war was still going on. When he started whispering so everyone in the battle field  can hear him 

"You have fought but in vain, every drop of magical blood you have lost is a terrible waste. Our forces have killed, tortured and maimed your army since you all  are direct Mot's followers you all lack magical knowledge therefore I comand our forces to retreat dispose your dead."

With that being said all of the order of pheonix members, Followers of Voldemort, and everyone else appairted.