Hold On

Just because the moon was not all blood and terror did not mean it eased the thick atmosphere of anxiety and constant heavy breathing around the school. In fact, it had done quite the opposite no one could make sense of what happened to the night and where those dreadful creatures which Mot controlled disappeared. It was like time just simply froze. 
It wasn't easy for anyone, people were constantly on the alert with extreme security and people on guard. 
You could sort of make sense of whatever was happening after you had eavesdropped yesterday a week's time. What had Tom done so powerful everything just came to a halt and you could tell the price was hefty. You brewed him several concoctions to keep him stable. But, you could tell none of them were effective and his condition had worsened since the previous night. He was bedridden and you had called the most skilled healers but it was just a waste of time. You had brewed the best potions from the book Greta had given to you. 
What were you doing wrong? 
As you tried to remember the last words of Garbo, she had warned you to keep an eye on Tom we all knew how that turned out. And Ariel had told you to keep an eye on Tom as well. 

If you could find the search, yes you were trying but it was clear you were looking at the wrong place. Highest part of the garden where? 

Was it not that hill? 

"Y/n can I come in?" Hermione called behind the door. You didn't really wanted anyone at the moment, but you didn't want to hurt her, she barely speaks to you nowadays. 

"Of course come in." You said as the door swung open. 

"Y/n, you need to hear this.... you see Tom's condition worsens every night, and I think only you might be able to figure it..." Hermione started. To your surprise you and Hermione were speaking on emotions and how you felt when you began telling her your concerns on Tom, what you had done to help him, what he had done how he locked you up how you met. It was really personal and it was like you could talk to Hermione. She listened intently following every word you said. When you finished she seemed deep in thought. 

"What if your looking in the wrong place Y/n? If Tom has a search it must be deeply hidden. If you could find that?" Hermione suggested. 

"I know Hermione, The garden the highest place is in the hill where else could it be?" You asked raising an brow. Hermione was deep in thought, "Let's go there now, if any time is the safest it'll be now." 

You Apparated with Hermione and took her all the way to the garden and to the hill. "So that's where Tom had locked you up?" Hermione asked pointing to the safe house. "Yes it was there." You confirmed. 
"So Tom was listening to your voice over here? But, you couldn't find any sort of connection? This is not the right place Y/n, Just listen to the piano it's barely herd your voice echos in here. So indistinct." Hermione commented. 

"It's odd. My voice sounds like something muffled. So your telling me there is another part of the garden which is not yet discovered?" You asked bewildered. 

"If that's the case. Follow me." You rushed to the safe house with Hermione close by and to the picture hanging up and then to the dusty room where you had brewed the potion to help you escape the safe house burning protection. It's overgrown trees still blocked. 

"Y/n this is no room, did Tom mention any other house?" Hermione asked.

"He..." You tried to remember "He did actually...." You recalled that snowy day for the first time Tom had taken you to the woods a long walk across the woods. And how beautiful it was and how you and Tom sat on the snow while you talked to him and you kissed his cheek which was so cold. 

As you explained the memory Hermione sighed romantically. "Okay. to the point." Hermione blushed. "It's odd isn't it? that there is a picture hiding this? I think there is a tunnel somewhere a good guess is behind those over grown leaves." 

"Reducto!" The spell bounced off as though shielded. "I think it's protected." Hermione wondered.

You looked around the plant for a while and then at the small window you had noticed while you had brewed the potion. The sunlight reaching apart of the plant which had withered and died. 

"Reducto!" You said aiming at the withered part at once the leaves flew making way to an small opening.