The First Step of the plan

Ginny and Hermione had to carefully plan out each step, Cause if something wrong happened they would risk the exposure of the Wizarding world. They both knew the village you were from believed in the Super natural. If Fudge knew this he would murder them. Today they sat here with pictures and cameras, the muggle devices were really useful for spying they had found out everything on Mr. Andreson-
-His work
-His wife
-His relationship with your father
"Look if we poly-juice to Mr. Andreson, the time he leaves to work--"Ginny was shortly interrupted by Voldemort.
"You will raise the suspicion. Andreson had a meeting, a meeting which his colleagues had been planning for weeks, Richard will know something's not right." Voldemort said to Ginny.
"Oh right I forgot on Richard and Greyson, But they must be in the meeting to! So we can--"
"See Gin, you are forgetting on the maids working in the houses of the Richards and Greysons. They know Andreson will never come until they had some serious problems that to they will do it in the living room." Hermione interjected to a very frustrated Ginny.
"So we need to get this by today--"
"Polyjuice on Andreson after he finishes the meeting, he will come for lunch. Trap him in one place and then get the papers required." Finally Tom stopped the arguing girls. "If they ask why does he needs the papers, tell him to find Y/n, she vanished right? They won't suspect a thing." 
"Wait? Who exactly were the closest to Y/n biological family?"
"The Richards, Andreson is his most trusted partner. Richard is an family friend."
"Oh then we had to spy on the Richards--" This was the third time  Ginny she was interrupted.

"I already told you Richard is a family friend if he needed the papers he could simply get it we need to get the papers of Richard." Riddle said even more annoyed.

"So Polyjuice Andreson after the meeting and get the papers?" Hermione confirmed.

Voldemort nodded, Ginny and Hermione left the castle. Tom stared at the roses of his garden it reminded so much of you especially the pink one, He knew you would love the pink flowers it was your all time favorite.

"So this is the first step of the plan!" Hermione exclaimed, Then Hermione looked at her friend she was staring at the ground and clenching her jaws.

"Ginny is everything alright?" 

"I need to tell you something... I don't understand why Riddle gets another chance, he has no remorse, no affection, no sentiments yet the angel of Love descended the Earth from the heavens to give him another chance.... why didn't she send him to oblivion? And Y/n does he really care for her? Or simply desires her?" Ginny said with anger evident in her tone.

"Ginny don't ever say that Riddle.... It's hard not to pity him for his horrible past, He has gone through so much.... Y/n she must have looked deep inside of him to find something good about him, And Riddle would never waste his time searching so much for someone he doesn't care about." 

"Tomorrow back to the Ministry, I still don't understand why Fudge is the Minster of magic? He should have been kicked out in our fourth year." Ginny huffed. "And I thought after Riddle was dead we could chill, and had troubles enough for a lifetime!"

"Come on Ginny lets see if he really cares for Y/n give him another chance." Ginny looked at Hermione as if she had just slapped her, on her face  "A chance I'll give him if he proofs he really loves her."

"Love?... Umm he was conceived right?... But he can find some remorse."

--------------------------------------------------------

In Mot's castle-

"Have you finished the connection?"

"Almost sir, We have finished connecting just the vials of star and fairy dust must be added this full moon and everything will be set." Gregor said as his pale blonde hair fell on his face.

"I see, Alexander how is the search of the girl going?" Mot clarified, Gregor smirked savagely he knew Alexander couldn't find anything.

"Sir... We have found the main reasons why you can not track her down is because she has indeed learnt magic, and she has been taught well but.." Alexander smirked at Gregor, Gregor raised his brows.

"You do remember who Ariel had asked to Descend downstairs to the Earth? To protect Y/n? I told you remember the day I had stopped spying the Heavens?"

Mot chuckled darkly "You give me the pleasure Alexandre Sandalwood, I couldn't quite forget that beautiful day, But I do remember you told me the fairy the blue fairy who gave her the gift of passion to learn had been asked by Ariel to help her?" Mot was getting intrigued now.

"Yes" Diageo interjected his eyes meet the smirking ones of Alexandre "This blue fairy girl Descended to help the girl, And we  have got to know her identity now Her name? Greta Garbo."

"It's clear sir! Ariel would have obviously wanted her daughter to meet her." Alexander said.

"We can check it the Monseed potion were brewing to connect." Gregor said.

Finally contempt Mot began "This information is better than any this will be the first step of the plan, Forget connecting with Ariel her memories should be enough", One of the Blackwood family questioned 

"Sir, Why do you hate Ariel so much?" Jeena asked.

He scowled "Want to know why? Because--" Mot paused " He abruptly adjourned the meeting.