Chapter 47 - Jackle

In the nightmare realm, Jackle let out his evil laughter which got Passioneta's attention.

The mantle said, "Ahahaha! It appears our old friend didn't actually kill that blue parasite. He maybe clever than we think."

Passioneta replied with a disgusted expression, "And just what's that suppose to mean 'General Jackle?' You trying to start something?"

Jackle then said with a smug grin, "Oh no. But I can still sense NIGHTS little friend is still alive."

That shocked Passioneta immediately. She then said with a angered and shocked face, "What?! B-but how could that be?! How could a scrawny and puny hedgehog from another world slay the Eye Of The Storm?! How!?! Mallaura will be displeased about this."

Jackle then said, "Oh not to worry I already told her."

Passioneta then said in shock, "YOU DID WHAT!?!"  She can hear Mallaura's voice echo in anger and frustration, "PASSIONETA!! GET HERE NOW!!"

Passioneta flew away and said, "I'm coming Mistress Mallaura!" She left Jackle alone.

That's when he pull out a card and said, "It's only a matter of time. I better get going. Don't wanna keep my dear brother waiting. Oh hehehe. Edgy-Hedgy is definitely making this more fun for me. He proved himself that he can handle saving NIGHTS world but what decision can he make? We'll see when we encounter him soon."

Jackle The Mantle flew off to another location. Later once he arrived at another location, he whispered, "Psst. Hey it's me."

A voice said grouchy-like, "I know it's you. so what's the update Jackle?!"

The Mantle replied, "Edgy-Hedgy has defeated The Eye Of The Storm!" The voice said in shock, "What!?"

Jackle chuckled and said, "Ehhehe. How long until we confront him? I haven't confronted him since he first started battling Mallaura."

The voice said in a bossy tone, "It will come soon Jackle just keep updating me! If this is going to help me get Nightmare back in my hands, I need to know how Mallauras power is decreasing and see how NIGHTS best friend is handling it. Alright?"

Jackle said playfully, "Okay brother." The voice then, "Don't call me that!!"

Jackle then replied, "Oh come on Reala we are both created by Master Wizeman and so is NIGHTS."

The voice said as it revealed it was really Reala, "Has she woke up?!" Jackle shook his head. That's when Reala demanded, "Then keep an eye on Edgy-Hedgy and the others alright?!?"

Jackle nodded before he flew off and said, "I better be careful. Or I be having my head off. Oh right my head is always off sometimes."

He laughed at himself as he head back to nightmare.