Chapter 13 - Shawn's new Soon-to-be-Fiancé

Just after getting back from Roboken, Boomer remembered something and said, "Oh Sonic. Me and Manic forgot to tell you. Shawn is having an engagement party at the mayors estate tonight and we were invited by Barker."

Sonic asked, "Really?"

Manic walked to him and said, "Yeah dude. Though we dunno who his fiancé is. Plus he only invited us cause we're Shawns friends and me, Sonia, and you are the kids of the king and Queen."

Sonic replied, "I agree. Outta curiosity who is this bride-to-be of Shawns. Sally? Bunny? Rouge?" Manic shook his head and said, "No I already asked if those three are his soon-to-be fiancé and he said no and we don't wanna know yet. He also says it's a surprise."

Sonia then walked to them and said, "Come on you guys. We're supposed to be there tonight."

The three boys groaned in frustration cause they did not want to. Though it has to be for Shawn. 

Sonia then turns to Sonic and said, "Don't forget to bring Alya. She and Rika are going to be in matching dresses in different colors."

Sonic rolls his eyes and said, "Whatever you say big sister."

<Later when they arrived.>

The boys were in different colored jackets while the girls dressed elegantly.

Sonia wore a pink and blue dress with laces, Rika wore a black and blue dress that goes down to her knees, and Alya wore a pink, purple, and red dress with golden laces that goes down to her feet.

Sonic and Manic wore matching red jackets while Grey-Sky and Boomer just wore, a formal and different color jacket.

Shawn was dressed for his engagement party, though he had a mischievous grin on his face.

<flashback>

Before getting the invitations to the village, Shawn was having a talk with his father (Mr. T.W. Barker).

Shawn then said, "No doubt that girl is something I see." Barker said as he chuckled, "Well you sure know how to pick them son. Are you sure ya wanna keep her a secret?"

Shawn nodded and said, "Oh Yes Father. Besides I wanna make it a surprise for them."

Barker nods and said as he delivers the invitations, "Alright Shawn. I'll see you at the party."

<flashback ends>

Shawn thought as he looked at them, "Can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see who I'm getting engaged to."

Manic looked at him and said, "What's with the grin dude? Happy?" Shawn snickered and said, "Oh I'm happy alright. But I can't say the same for you guys."

Manic and Boomers expressions turn to confused as Sonic and Sonia didn't know what he was talking about. But that's when they noticed Boomer with his mouth wide opened in shock.

At first the three siblings didn't know what was he shocked about. That is until they turn to see who was walking towards them.

Rika said in shock, "Oh no..." Grey-Sky added in shock, "Holy jumping Alpha-males!"

Sonia muttered, "No! That can't be."

Manic was also shocked as Sonic added, "What on earth is she doing here!?"

Across from city hall, they see a familiar female face they didn't think they would see. The lightning bolts society 'who were robbing from the vegetable store' were filled with surprise.

The Chameleon said just after he let out a whistle, "Woof. Who's the hot looking chick?"

Willy replied as the female figure walked passes them, "That must be Shawns girl. Oh man. Some men get all the luck."

Shawns soon to be fiancé was shockingly and none other than Fiona Fox. Though she looked different than before.

When she made it to the group, she said with that usual grin of hers, "It's been a long time Sonic, Manic, Sonia, and friends."

Sonic muttered with an upset expression, "Fiona..."

Manic then said, "Ya got a lot of nerve showing up here dude."

Shawn laughed and said, "Well. Thought you weren't going to make it my foxy girl."

Fiona held his hand and said, "I woulda been here sooner babe. But I had to find something to make me elegant." Both kissed as Sonic and the other's jaws dropped in mere shock.

Shawn chuckled before he said, "Say hello to my foxy gal." Everyone simply said, "What?!" Shawn then said, "Thats right. Fiona is my girl."

Sonic stuttered while twitching, "B-b-but she...Sh-She's Scourges girl!!" Fiona asked, "Did you not hear?" Sonic asked, "Hear what? If I had to bother asking you.."

Shawn then said, "She dumped him last year." Manic said as the others groaned, "I don't wanna know how you two wanna split forever man."

Sonic muttered, "Hopefully I won't be seen while looking at them." The group just stared at the two as they kissed.