Chapter 22 - One little visit

It wasn't long until Alternate-Knuckles reached Alternate-Sonics house.

He was going to knock before hearing the violins playing inside. It was a smooth tune known as 'sonata of the two violins'.

He can hear Alternate-Sonic's sweet violin playing from inside. He snapped out of it once he knocked on the door. The violin music stopped as Alternate-Sonics voice said from the inside, "Who is it?" Alternate-Knuckles replied, "It's me Sonic. Knuckles."

One second later Alternate-Sonic replied inside, "Oh Knuckles. Come on in. The doors unlocked."

Alternate-Knuckles opened the door and asked as he looked around the hallway, "Where are you?" Alternate-Sonic replied, "In the music room. Come on in and don't forget to wipe your feet. My friend Rika just cleaned up the place."

Alternate-Knuckles wipes his feet on the door mat and walked to the music room, which was only a few rooms down the hall.

When Alternate-Knuckles entered the music room, he sees Sonic and Avery sitting down in front of two manhassets with one music sheet on top.

The music room was fancy like you see in a school music room. The room was colored a white and cyber-Yellow. It also had a wooden piano, 2 cellos, 2 flutes, 2 guitars, 2 drums, and 2 harps. The instruments were lined in each corner. It also had a few chairs for guests and two chairs for Alternate-Sonic and his brother to practice.

Alternate-Sonic said as he smiled, "Oh Knuckles good to see you. I thought you were going to be at Amy's for a while."

Alternate-Knuckles replied to the secret gentleman-cobalt hedgehog, "I was but I decided to pay you a little visit. I coulda knocked earlier but I was so caught by your beautiful violin playing."

Alternate-Sonic looked away and blushed as he said, "Why thank you Knuckles. I have had practice on instruments with my brother ever since I was a young hedgehog. Please have a seat."

Alternate-Knuckles sat down as Avery asked, "Would you care for tea Sir? Sonic had made some earlier."

Alternate-Knuckles shook his head and said, "No thank you, I had a drink of water on my way here." Avery then said, "Oh."

Alternate-Sonic then said, "Well then Knuckles I'm actually happy you enjoy my music. I have always thought no one in the team never liked it."

Alternate-Knuckles replied with a blush, "I actually adore your music Sonic. A musician can play so well on the outside but can play beautifully inside his or her heart."

Avery smiled at them blushing and smiling at each other, as Avery thought, "They're really perfect for each other. If only they knew that they are actually meant to be together."