Chapter 41 - a piece of information from EVIL-NIGHTS

A few minutes later, Manic and Sonia arrived and they were as shocked as Sonic.

Alternate-Sonic then said, "Nice to see all three of us in this world." Manic asked, "So what do you guys want?"

Evil-NIGHTS answered, "Well. We're here to talk to you if it's no trouble."

She winks at him as Sonic asked, "Ya know you're more flirtatious and manipulative than my NIGHTS."

Evil-NIGHTS replied, "Why thank you for the compliment. Rebellious version of my brothers friend."

Alternate-Sonia asked, "Hey are we here to talk to these three or are we here for comments lady?"

Sonic and Manic looked at each other before Sonic said, "Okay? That's a bit disturbing. Our sister in the other dimension is a rebellious and edgy chick."

The six of them sat down as Evil-NIGHTS sat on the air.

Sonia asked, "What is it you guys? We have until 12 weeks until it comes." Thats when Evil-NIGHTS said, "Thats the point you three. You already are aware they are invading the other nightopia too?"

Sonic said as he and his older siblings nodded, "Yes. We are away why?"

Alternate-Sonic explained, "Listen. We figured out something but NIGHTS wants to tell you." Evil-NIGHTS then explained, "

A little bird told me that Mallaura has something in store once she finds a solution to break the seal that Wizebright made sure no human with a pure heart will get their ideya back."

Sonic asked, "What do you me?" Evil-NIGHTS replied, "Oh. In 11 weeks she will be able to find a way to break the seal that will allow the humans to come back."

Sonic asked, "Are you actually saying she's going to make sure she gets not only the ideya from her but in the human world too?" Evil-NIGHTS nodded. The three siblings gasped.

Alternate-Sonia said, "I know. A complete bummer. But don't panic. We have 11 weeks left until it happens. Who knows what the broken chick has in store for us."

Evil-NIGHTS then said, "We better get going." Sonic sighed and said, "Thanks for info." Evil-NIGHTS said as she and the alternate-Sonic underground went home, "Your welcome."

Just after they left, Sonic told Manic and Sonia the whole story of what happened.

Manic said just after Sonic explained, "So that's why. Okay bro listen up. If this Passioneta is as challenging as Naushuo says he is..."

Sonic finished his sentence, "...Be on my guard." Sonia then said, "I suppose you need an explanation why I'm dating Shadow."

Both brothers said as they sat back down, "Yes we do." Sonia took a deep breath so she can tell her brothers what happens.