Chapter 65 - Irese Release

Sonic made sure to take the short cut to the portal, though when he was almost there, he ran into Rika. Sonic helped her up and said, "Sorry about that, Ri." Rika replied as she got up, "Not a prob. What's up?" Sonic replied as he removed his vest with a hoodie manic gave him and gave it to Rika, "I'm going to free Irese. We need your help."

Rika asked, "Why me?" Sonic replied, "Cause your only one 'who knows how to spin, plus Grey-Sky had his shot with me." Rika nodded before Sonic turned into the nightopia warrior. The two went to the night dimension.

<once they arrive>

Shine was waiting for them at the Delight City in Nightopia (cause this is where Irese is going to be freed), until Sonic and Rika arrived. Shine stood up and said, "Good to know you showed up, the other guardians are at the temple prettying it up for NIGHTS when she wakes up." Sonic asked, "Weren't you going to joking them?" Shine replied to him, "Not quiet, I'm still worried about Irese. When he and we're created together, we we're undoubtedly brothers. We were inseparable, until that day." Sonic sighed deeply before he can sense a Nightmaren nearby. Rika appeared as she asked, "What's wrong?" Sonic replied, "I sense a nightmaren nearby."

Thats when the three heard a laugh (similar to Chamelon.) Sonic said with a 'I will fight you look', "So you finally decided to show up." Rika asked, "Where is it?" Thats when Irese appeared and said, "You can't see Chamaela. She's similar to Chamelon. But better. But can you hear her? I bet not." He chuckled. Shine said to him, "Irese, snap out of it! This isn't you!" Irese frowned before he scoffed and said, "Finish off the hedgehog Chamaela!" Thats when an invisible forced sucked Sonic into a dark area (similar to Chamelons area) Rika shouted, "SONIC!" Irese smirked and said, "Don't worry Miss. You'll be joining him soon enough."

<with Sonic>

He was floating around before he thought to himself, "Okay, I gotta find Chamaela. What would NIGHTS do?" Thats when a voice said to him, "Use the paraloop to find her and destroy her." Sonic gasped and nodded he sees the cards coming to him, Sonic smirked and said as he held his sword, "So you wanna play cards? Then I'll play. But I'll haft to 'pick a card'." That confused the invisible Chamaela at first until Sonic sword fought of the cards and slashed it. Chamaela was really shocked but that's when she used her invisibility to attack him. But unfortunately her laughter gave her away and Sonic used the paraloop to reveal her. Chamaela shouted, "NO! HOW DID YOU?!" Sonic replied, "I have perfect hearing you know."

Chamaela then used her 7 of attack cards to attack Sonic. Though the blue hedgehog had a trick up his sleeve. Chamaela became invisible again, though she didn't count on Sonic, slashing all 7 of her cards in one slash. Sonic said with a remark, "I place my deck before revealing it, and mines a royal flush, now here's my trick card." Chamaela was caught off guard as she tried to summon more of her attack cards. But Sonics paraloop revealed her. He then said as he uses paraloop again yo destroy her, "Game over, Chamaela!" The female looking Chamelon was defeated as she twirled and disappeared. Sonic smiled but frowned as he was transported back to the Delight city.

<back in the delight City.>

Rika and Shine were facing Irese until Sonic appeared again and asked, "Missed me?" Irese growled and shouted, "HOW DID YOU?! URGH YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" Irese rushed to him to attack him but Sonic shouted, "NOW RIKA!" Thats when Rika grabbed him and spins him around. Irese was getting dizzy before Rika stopped. Irese was stunned, but by the time, he reacts, Sonic grabbed him by the head and used his knee on the persona hard enough to break. The persona broke into bits as Irese fainted.

Shine rushed to him and held Irese in his arms as he was back to normal. Wizelight knew Sonic would do that. Devoting on friends is one of his favorite qualities of teamwork. He can even see Sonics Ideya of Devotion shining. He whispered, "Three down, 2 to go. Though it's drawing near." Irese groaned and opened his eyes before he said to Sonic, "Thank you Fast one." He turn to see Shine and whispered, "Brother?" Shine hugged him and said, "Oh Irese. I thought I never get you back." Things were a victory for a little bit. Shine and Irese hugged each other. Sonic smiled and it reminded him about how he and Manic hugged as children.

Though when Sonic and Rika walked out (as Wizelight welcomed Irese back with open arms), they see Passioneta with a frightened look with Witnessa. Passioneta said, "Be warned Fast One, the time is getting near." Sonic and Rika looked at each other and nodded. Knowing that the eclipse will be here soon. Next up for Sonic to do is to free, The Brown Ideya guardian of Dependability. Though it won't be easy.