Chapter 3 - Sadness and Rage

Once at his own world Sonic sped back to the shack and fell asleep on the hammock.

But it wasn't longer than 3 hours and Sonic was instantly awakened by the sound of footsteps. He ignored them and went back to sleep.

That's when a familiar voice shouted, "Hey Sonic!!" The blue hedgehog fell on his head as he fell off the hammock.

It revealed to be Sticks who was sent to get him for a meet up at Meh Burger.

Sticks asked, "Why are you sleeping late? Is it...?"

Sonic interrupted, "Don't wanna hear your alien talk Sticks. It's really not a good time."

Sticks raised a brow and said, "I don't know how you knew that but you seem sleepy. Have you been having late night runs."

Sonic sighed and lied, "Yeah. I... just couldn't help it is all."

Sonic thought in his head, "That's 7 lies I had to come up with this week."

Luckily she bought it and said, "Ehh I wouldn't blame you for running at night Sonic but Uhh...you may wanna come with me to Meh Burger. We're having a meet up."

Sonic yawned and stretched as he said, "Sure...whatever."

With That said he followed Sticks to Meh Burger. When they arrived Knuckles noticed something about Sonic.

He just didn't know what. He asked, "Hey Sonic. You okay??"

Sonic yawned and said, "Yeah I'm fine. Don't bother asking."

While they were at the table eating, Sonic was feeling tired but didn't actually show it.

Knuckles sees it clearly. Though it's more than that. Sonic felt despair and deep inside, like someone or something hurt him.

Before Knuckles could ask 'is he was going to eat?' The blue hedgehog hears Mark the Tapir nearby talking to someone.

The voice was female but familiar so Sonic went to check it out fast. But that's when his expression changed to shock when he sees Mark hurting his sister Sonia.

Then he became more shocked when he got a vision. It showed Mark in his cabin, smirking at a short red dress and bruised Sonia begging Mark to stop hurting her and telling him that she's not into him.

Though Mark just pushed into the bed and did something awful to her which made Sonic frightened at what he was seeing.

Sonic felt horrified at Sonia being put through that. If Sonic knew his so called 'biggest fan' is his big sisters stalker and the one who did such inappropriate things to her, he woulda got away from him.

His eyes closed as the vision finished. He was filled with rage. Tears streamed down his face as the familiar mocking laughter of two dark figures were ringing in his head.

Hearing the familiar and sadistic voices made him opened his eyes and they were filled with nothing but rage.

He glared at the tapir grasping his sisters arm tight enough for her to get a bruise.