Chapter 59 - Shine's worry

Wizelight and the others waited on Sonic as if it was an eternity. Alternate-Sonic said to them, "There's got to be a connection to this. I gottta go. I haft to check on Reala in my own world. Plus it's 30 minutes til sunrise." Ruthia replied, "We understand other Fast-one." Thats when Grower-Glow asked, "Wait if the sunrise happens in 30 minutes in this the other Fast-ones world. Then that means it will be sunrise in 30 minutes in Fast-ones world too." Naushuo asked, "The sooner NIGHTS wakes up the better." Witnessa then asked, "What was the signal he said will be?" Thats when a beautiful glowing multicolored star appeared the skies of the night dimension. Wizelight said as he pointed at the star, "This is your answer." Alternate-Sonic then said as he walked to his world, "Well I'll see you all later. If you ladies and gentlemen need me I'll be in my world or the dream world I'll be in." The ideya guardians wave goodbye for now. That's when Sonic flew towards them and said, "Hey guys." Hollia asked in concern, "You alright Fast-One?" Sonic replied, "I'm okay Hollia. The Nightmarens that attacked the gate were like a dozen of tiny goblins. Mallaura really has some pour creativity in my opinion." Naushuo said to Sonic, "Actually some of her 'Nightmarens' were kinda Wizemans old creations." The blue hedgehog said, "What a copy cat." Passioneta shouted, "Thats what I thought!" Naushuo then said, "Anyway you gotta get back to your world. It'll be sunrise in 28 minutes." Sonic nodded and sped back to his world as he shouted, "Don't Worry! I'll see you guys tomorrow night!" Shine sighed and said, "He's my hope to save Irese." Wizelight sighed and said, "Shine. He's going to free Irese. Just like he freed Naushuo and Passioneta." Shine then said in tears, "But Lord Wizelight. Irese is my brother. I just hope Irese is set free from Mallaura's control." Wizelight replied, "I understand Shine." Ruthia hugged Naushuo and asked, "You think...Shine will be okay?" Naushuo replied as he hugged her back, "Lord Wizelight knows Irese will be free cause of the Fast-One." Shine had a worried expression knowing Irese can't be free unless Sonic frees him. Irese maybe the indigo Ideya Guadian of Devotion but he is also the brother of Shine the blue ideya of Intelligence guardian. Shine worried about Irese and wanted the brother he known back. He asked himself, "If The Fast-One's brother 'The Rebellious One' was under a spell. Would I do the same?" Wizelight answered it unexpectedly, "Yes you would. Sonic will free Irese. So don't worry about it Shine. I promise he will help him." Naushuo then asked, "What week will he be set free?" Wizelight hesitated before he answered the Orange Ideya-Guardian, "At best. When 7 weeks are left." The ideya guardians were not too surprise but they had no choice but nod in agreement. Naushuo sighed as he looked at Shine still worrying about Irese. Ruthia asked her boyfriend, "You think we should cheer him up Naushuo?" The Orange ideya guardian replied, "I don't think so. It's best to leave him alone." Ruthia looks at him sadly and said, "Maybe your right." Shine looked down and muttered to himself, "Why...?"