Chapter 21 - Afternoon Tea

In the other world, Alternate-Sonic thought it was good time to have some afternoon tea.

He picked out the chamomile tea and made it in his grandmothers old tea pot.

Alternate-Sonic said to himself, "It may not be much. Although knowing my standards Grandmother was always into tea as much as me and my brother. Sonia wasn't much into tea as we both are."

While waiting for the tea to be ready Sonic remembered something that Reala had said to him a long time ago.

<flashback>

When Alternate-Sonic was still a little young and met Reala once again, he stopped and smiled.

Reala greeted the hedgehog, "Sonic The Hedgehog. We gladly meet again. I haven't seen you since you were small."

Alternate-Sonic replied, "Oh how delightful. You haven't changed a bit Reala. Have you been practicing violin?"

Reala replied, "Yes I have my friend." Alternate-Sonic sat down and said, "I started practicing violin Reala. Isn't that elegantly delightful?"

Reala was amazed to hear Alternate-Sonic is now playing the violin. It reminded him so much of Helen. With a smile Reala turns to him and said, "I'm very impressed to hear that Sonic. But ya wanna know something?"

Alternate-Sonic nodded before Reala said, "The lovely melody of the violin is like your heart and your pure soul. You play with all your heart and soul in a violin that you play as well as me."

Alternate-Sonic then said, "My word. You may have a point there Reala. If I continue to play with my heart and my soul. I'll be as good you." Reala chuckled as Sonic said, "You are a true friend."

<flashback ends>

Alternate-Sonic then looked to see the tea was ready. He walked to the kettle as he turned off the burner.

Before he could grab a cup he heard a familiar voice behind him, "Good afternoon Sonic." Thats when he sees Avery.

Alternate-Sonic greeted him, "Oh. Avery I didn't hear you come in." Avery replied, "My apologies. I knocked but you didn't answer. Though the door was unlocked so I let myself in."

Alternate-Sonic replied, "Oh. Hehe. It was my fault. I must've spaced out."

Avery chuckled and said, "So my dear good friend. I was hoping I be able to practice the violin with you. If that's okay?"

Alternate-Sonic replied, "Oh that be delightful. But first. Would you care for some tea Avery?" Thats when Avery replied, "Oh I would love a spot of tea Sonic. Thank you so much for the offer."

Alternate-Sonic took out two tea cups before pouring them for him and Avery. That's when Alternate-

Sonic sat down and said, "Ya know Avery. Ever since we became friends when Rika introduced me to you. I felt so glad that someone could understand me. Although I didn't expect Knuckles to realized who I truly am."

Avery took one sip of tea and said, "Well my friend. Some people can be curious at times." Alternate-Sonic replied, "True Avery. True."

Meanwhile:

Alternate-Knuckles was at Alternate-Amy's house hoping things would be normal.

But unfortunately he couldn't stop thinking about Alternate-Sonic.

Alternate-Knuckles thought to himself, "What has this feeling of mine appears every time I think of Sonic? Wonder more further and I'll find out why. But it's actually sort of strange but amazed to see who Sonic truly is. But I sense a dreadful feeling deep down."

Alternate-Amy asked, "Are you okay Knuckles?" Alternate-Knuckles replied, "Oh yes I am my dear. I'm just having a lot on my mind is all."

Alternate-Amy then said, "Listen I need you to leave for a moment. It's that time to clean up the house again so."

Alternate-Knuckles nods and said, "I understand my dear. I gotta go see what Sonics up too."

With that said Alternate-Knuckles stood up and left for Sonics house. Though he didn't know the feeling he had.

What he didn't know is that he is in love with Alternate-Sonic but the blue hedgehog was feeling deeply hurt when Alternate-Sonic saw Reala was brought into a deep sleep just like NIGHTS.