Chapter 53 - Irese

In the dark realm of Nightmare, a furious Mallaura was screaming and hitting the throne in a fit of rage. She then said as she sat down, "Ugh. Another rare ideya guardian freed! Hmph! No matter... I still have three up my sleeve. Guess Irese will do a better job. At least he does a better job than Passioneta. I never liked her anyway. But it's frustrating. A second level nightmaren like Daydera couldn't stop that meddling blue porcupine in his tracks. Now then... IRESE!!!" Just after she shouted Irese appeared and said as he bowed down, "Mistress Mallaura. I am at your service. What is your wish for me to grant??" Mallaura said, "Yes there is... You already know Passioneta is freed. Just like Naushuo." Irese was shocked but said, "Y-Yes I heard my lady." Mallaura with a stern and snobby face said, "Well then. I need you to put an end to that friend of the rebellious nightmaren. Trap him in the sanctuary by kidnapping one of the ideya guardians. Witnessa will do nicely. I may also suggest another nightmaren to go with you. Harpey will succeed." Irese said in surprise, "Harpey The bird Nightmaren?" Mallaura then said while she chuckled with a smile, "If she doesn't defeat that brat I dunno what will. Just don't forget the other dimension while your add it. Both the hedgehogs will be lured to the sanctuary once we taken Witnessa. Go at once my humble servant!!" Irese then said as he bowed once more, "I will take control of the Harpey my lady. I will trapped that meddling friend of the rebel-nightmaren. Your wish is my command."