Chapter 1 - Wizelight

When Sonic came out of the pond he was in the night dimension. He looked around making sure there are no Nightmarens to defeat before he proceeds to walk to where Wizelight is.

While walking he can hear the whispers of the nightopians. Though they are clueless to know why Sonic decided to defend nightopia.

Sonic thought while walking, "It's been hard on me. But I haft to be honest with myself. I got to make sure to be on my guard and don't let NIGHTS down. I can't let anybody like Knuckles or Tails or Amy or Sticks. Besides I have thoughts that Sticks thinks I was nuts. I just can't get anyone involved ever. Manic, Sonia, Rika, and Grey-Sky are the only ones who know about it. They went to nightopia while sleeping as well as I do. Oh NIGHTS... I wish you woke up."

He looked to see the ideya alter as Ruthia The Red Ideya Of Courage guardian sees him. Ruthia walks to him and said, "Fast Blue one. Welcome back. Master Wizelight was expecting your arrival."

Sonic sighed and asked, "Anything from her yet?" Ruthia shook her head with a frown and said, "No. I'm sorry fast one.  But I hope she will wake up. We placed her in the orchid alter when you started fighting for us. Follow me." 

Sonic followed Ruthia like he was told although for Sonic. Things have been hard for him since a certain incident started. He rubbed his shoulder as if he felt like something bit him.

Then a familiar male voice said from above, "Sonic. I've been expecting you as always."

Thats when Wizelight appeared with his normal expression.

Sonic sighed and said, "Sorry. I coulda been here sooner but..."

Wizelight finished his sentence, "Cause your friend was talking to ya. I actually knew you would be late cause of that."

Sonic sighs and said, "Alright then. Any nightmaren attacks?" Wizelight replied, "No Sonic they haven't attacked yet but listen I heard word there has been a big one spotted near the alter where we placed NIGHTS in."

Sonic gasped before he said, "We gotta get there before that nightmaren does."

Wizelight nodded before turning to Shine and said, "Shine watch over the others I'll be back."

Shine said as he bowed, "As you wish Master Wizelight."

Without a moment to spare but Sonic and Wizelight rushed to the Orchid Alter. Although little did they know that the Sonic from where the 'smart' Knuckles was from was following them along with him a female version of Wizelight.