Chapter 9 - Sonic and Alyas first day together

The next day Sonic had a talk with Boomer about Alya.

Boomer asked in a usual tone of his, "So Rika or Manic told you about how Rika found Alya?"

Sonic nodded as Boomer explained, "Well brother of my buddy. I may say it is true. Alya couldn't remember a thing. I invent and did some calculations to help her bring her memories back but sadly nothing helped. No matter what I try I can't seem to get her to remember."

Sonic didn't know what to think of it but he said with confidence, "How about I help her? I wanna get to know her a little more. Rika wasn't kidding about Alya being cool."

Boomer looks at him and asked, "You mean it Sonic??" The blue hedgehog nodded as he said, "Yeah. I like to help her."

Boomer smiled and said, "Alright. Thanks Manics cool kid brother. You sure Amy Rose won't mind?"

Sonic replied, "I don't like her. Besides I don't think of Amy that way. I only act like I do cause I wanna mess with people."

Boomer chuckled and said, "Your as mischievous as Manic dude." The blue hedgehog chuckled a little more before he said, "I gotta get going. Where's Alya?" Boomer then said, "Out in the meadow for a race."

Sonic nodded and thanked Boomer for the info before speeding out. Boomer said to himself, "I adore both my buddy and his brother."

When Sonic arrived to the meadow he looked around to find no one. That's when a someone popped out of the field of flowers and said, "BOO!"

Sonic fell down on his rear in surprise before he sees Alya. She giggled and asked, "Did I surprise you?"

Sonic let out a chuckle and said, "I never thought of admitting it. Yes you did." Alya chuckled before giving Sonic a hand.

Sonic grabbed it as Alya pulled him up. That's when Sonic dusted himself and said, "I never thought someone could do that to me in a clever kind of way."

Alya replied as she placed her hands on her hips, "I do like surprising people. I just don't know why."

Sonic frowned and said, "Is it cause you don't remember? Manic told me about it."

Alya frowned and said as she looked down, "Yeah. It's complicated. One minute I felt a pain in my chest and the next thing I knew. I woke up on the grass."

Alya sighed sadly. Sonic then said as he placed a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry Alya. I'll help you remember."

Alya smiled and asked, "Really Sonic?" The blue hedgehog nodded before he said, "So you still wanna race?"

Alya then said with excitement, "Heck yeah! Of course I do! Ready?"

Sonic nodded with a sassy expression on his face. Then without warning Alya went first as Sonic said playfully as he starts running, "Hey!"

Sonic made sure to run passed her but that's when he got surprised.

He sees Alya doing some fast acrobatic moves. They were as fast as him. Alya giggled as Sonic was amazed. As soon as they reached the finish line that Alya had planted, the both of them crossed it.