Chapter 27 - Awake at night

Just after they got home, Sonics two older siblings stretched.

Manic yawned and said as Sonia went to bed, "Well I gotta go hit the hay. Goodnight bro."

Sonic yawned and said as Manic went to his room, "Night to you too bro."

Just after his older siblings went to bed, Sonic spotted a nearby female figure in the lobby, she was sitting down on the couch near the fireplace in the lobby.

Sonic walked closer to her and immediately sees it was Alya. Sonic sat next to her and said, "Hey. Having trouble sleeping?"

Alya sees Sonic and said, "Yeah. I'm having a hard time sleeping."

Sonic then asked, "So anything particular you remember or are you still having trouble?" Alya replied as she starred at the fire, "Still having trouble but it's getting there."

Sonic sighed and said, "I'll keep trying Alya. I made myself a promise to help you and I'm keeping it."

Alya smiled and looked at him as she said, "You never give up Sonic. I like that about you."

Sonic smiled and said, "I won't rest until you get your memories back Alya. I promise you that for sure."

Alya smiled at him and said, "Your a good friend to me Sonic. Thank you so much."

Sonic replied, "No sweat Alya." Then Alya yawned and said as she blinked her eyes tiredly, "Well I gotta get to bed. I'll see you in the morning Sonic."

The blue hedgehog replied, "Goodnight Alya." Thats when Alya went to hers and Rika's room.

No sooner after she went to bed, Sonic rushed out and rushed straight to the night dimension. When he arrived Sonic found Wizelight at the water pond with the guardians.

He shouted as he ran to him, "Wizelight!" Ruthia sees him and said, "Fast one!"

Sonic stopped and said, "Wizelight. Guardians you won't believe what just happened."

Wizelight said with concern, "Yes we know. Shine and Grower-Glow already looked into it. serveral of those Nightmarens somehow came into your world a week after we closed them off as much as we did with Mallaura."

Sonic then said, "Ya know, Mallaura and Wizeman had different tastes of creating Nightmarens."

Ruthia then said, "Thats what I thought too. Mallaura copied the shape-shifting ability from Wizelight." Thats when Wizelight said to Sonic, "Yeah. But I do agree that both of them have different taste. But my brother was one thing. Mallaura is another."

Sonic then said with worry, "Well we got trouble in..."

He trailed off as Shine said to him, "We know. A Nightmaren invasion will happen in your world and you out somehow see the sign."

Sonic gasped as his eyes widened in fear. And shock as he recalled what the monkey said, "It was somehow from the far future of what will happen. I dunno what, who, or how it was caused, but I have a feeling something terrible is going to happen."

Sonic muttered, "I can't let anyone suffer... Not even one time. I haft to keep this from everyone, in order for people to not get hurt like she did."