Chapter 10 - the soothing sound of the violin

<meanwhile in the alternate world>

After another battle with green-shirt Eggman Alternate-Knuckles announced, "Alright everyone. Who's up for another plate of Amy's delicious burgers."

The group except for Alternate Sonic raise their hands. That's when they ran to Alternate Amy's house.

Though Alternate-Knuckles stopped and said to Alternate Amy, "Excuse me my dear Amy. I need to talk to Sonic real quick."

Alternate-Amy gave him a loving smile and nodded before walking off. That's when Alternate-Knuckles walked to Sonic and asked, "Aren't you coming to celebrate with us Sonic? You haven't celebrated our victory against Eggman once. Also I have been noticing you were feeling as blue as a lonely mouse underneath the white light of the moon."

Alternate-Sonic walked off and said, "No thank you I got better plans."

Alternate-Knuckles raised a brow before he decided to follow Alternate-Sonic. It wasn't long until Alternate-Knuckles found out Alternate-Sonic wasn't as dumb as he acted.

That's when Alternate-Sonia (who was more wild and edgy) said as she sees her brother, "Hey baby bro how's it hangin?"

Alternate-Sonic replied as he walked to a red hedgehog and Alternate-Manic (who was more of a gentleman like Alternate-Sonic is when he's not acting dumb), "Do not address me like that dear sister. You sometimes need to learn your...Ugh imperfect behavior."

Alternate-Manic then said, "Why my younger brother. Welcome back. How was the battle if I do dare to ask."

Alternate-Sonic replied with an upset tone, "It was horrible brother. How chivalry and well mannered do I have to be when I act like a total dodo bird? I'm actually smart than Knuckles and the others think I am. I mean why do they do this to me?"

Alternate-Manic said as he sat down at a table with his brother, "Cheer up my dear little brother. It won't be long until the concert. Besides those 'friends' of yours would be mortified if they found out you are not as you seem."

Alternate Sonic replied, "You make a good point there dear brother. This pains me so."

Thats when the red hedgehog turned to Sonic and said, "Oh Sonic my friend. You're just in time for practice until tonight."

Alternate-Sonic replied with a pleased tone, "I would never miss it for the world Avery."

The red hedgehog, 'Avery' is a mysterious male hedgehog with class and learns how to play violin like Alternate Sonic does. He has blue eyes, black streaks and black bangs, He wears a green and orange vest, a red shirt with long dark blue sleeves, bright blue gloves, sea-foam green pants, green socks, and sky-blue shoes.

Though Alternate Sonic finds his classy behavior more elegant.

That's when Alternate-Sonia said, "Loosen up bro's. Your just intense as ever dude. You all need to loosen up good."

Alternate-Manic and Alternate-Sonic groaned in disgust as Alternate-Sonic said as they both looked focus, "Thats... Nice advice sister but you shouldn't be telling it in your usual unmannered way it's not polite. We all know we've been under pressure since the announcement of our violin concert."