Chapter 39 - The Explanation

Once they arrived at the dream gate, Ruthia looked to see Naushuo without a Persona and said as she rushed to him, "Naushuo!"

The orange ideya guardian looks to see the red ideya guardian as he said, "Ruthia. I fear we will never be together again."

Sonic then asked, "Uhhh...."

Wizelight explained, "Before Naushuo went missing with the other four ideya guardians. Ruthia and Naushuo were in love."

Sonic sighed and said, "I see. Naushuo what happened? Weren't you going to explain?"

Naushuo nodded his head and said, "Well Fast one. All five of us went missing because Mallaura kidnapped us long ago during Wizeman's rein. We were in darkness for who the heck knows how long. When Mallaura started to rule nightmare she made new personas far more better than Wizemans. These personas can make any Nightmaren, nightmaren fugitive, and nightopia creature to obey her against his or her will. Everyone here who wears the Persona will be a darker version of his or herself and will obey Mallaura's orders. I'm the first one you freed but unfortunately the other four are still under Mallaura's control underneath the personas."

Sonic gasped and said, "Shes far more worst than Wizeman."

Naushuo replied, "I'll say. She had a thing for him but I doubt Wizeman has any feelings for Mallaura. But anyway. You must free the other four. I have a determined feeling that Passioneta (Passion Neta) is undoubtedly next."

Sonic asked, "Passioneta?" Naushuo replied, "Passioneta The Purple Ideya of Wisdom guardian. I suggest you to be careful fast one. She's a bit more challenging than I am."

Sonic said with determination, "I'll be the judge of that. Thanks for the warning anyway Naushuo." Naushuo nodded as Ruthia hugged him and said, "I missed you Naushuo."

Thats when Naushuo and said, "I missed you my courageous red guardian." Wizelight chuckled and said, "I think it's best to leave them in peace."

Sonic nodded in agreement as he said to himself, "Alright. I better go find and slay some Nightmarens."

<Meanwhile>

Mallaura growled and said, "NO!"

The Nightmarens felt scared but stressed. Mallaura said with anger, "Great. Now that Naushuo is no longer under my control. I guess Passioneta will help me. PASSIONETA GET IN HERE!"

Thats when Passioneta flew in. She had purple hair and black clothes with a black gem persona. Passioneta said as she bowed down, "At your service my mistress."

Mallaura then said, "Passioneta. I entrust you to make sure no one stands in our way. But listen here I first need to know if there is anymore weeks until the eclipse is in position."

Passioneta replied, "A day from now it will be 11 weeks left." Mallaura said, "Good. For the possess Nightmarens have failed to get the girl and the boy. Now. DO NOT FAIL ME!!!" Passioneta replied, "As you wish Mistress Mallaura. Your wish is my command."