Chapter 5 - Alya

When tomorrow came Sonic packed up everything. He had to get Grey-Sky and Rika to help him as well.

Rika said, "Dude it's going to be so cool to have you back at the inn."

Sonic chuckled and said, "Well I guess it's not so bad. At least I can be with you guys and big bro again."

Thats when Sonia walked in and said, "Hey bro." Sonic looked at her and asked, "Hey sis. You feeling better?"

Sonia replied, "A little. But I'm relieved that jerk is gone. I was so scared of him. Are you feeling better?" Sonic replied sadly, "Sadly no. Witnessing NIGHTS getting hurt was the worst."

Sonia then said, "I'm sorry to hear what happened to NIGHTS. I know she was like you. Carefree and rebellious and always fought for what's right."

Rika then said, "Oh that's right. I forgot to tell ya Sonic."

Sonic asked, "Tell me what?" Sonia asked, "Didn't Shawn or Boomer tell you?"

Sonic shook his head before Rika answered, "I got myself another roommate about 5 months ago."

Sonic replied with a hint of surprise, "Whoa really? I never guessed Rika."

Rika squealed in excitement before she said, "Oh you are going to like her Sonic. She's so cool."

Sonic was curious of Rika's new roommate and said, "Okay but where is she?"

Rika replied, "Back at the inn dude. Come on let's go."

When the group walked out of the beach shack they see Knuckles approached the shack as Sonic said in a panic, "Oh no. The last thing I want is Knuckles to see I'm moving. Quick you guys hide!"

Sonia, Grey-Sky, and Rika hid as Knuckles walked to him and asked, "What are you doing?"

Sonic replied, "Oh Knux I...was going to need your help. I need someone to house sit the shack. My parents need me back at their house for a while. I'll still be in touch but I'll be at my parents place."

Sonic thought in guilt, "Oh my gosh I just lied to him."

Knuckles said, "Ya know I'll watch your shack for you. You really had me worried yesterday. I coulda talk to you earlier but Barkers cold hearted son wouldn't let me near you."

Sonic sighed and said, "Okay thanks Knux bye." He speeds off as Knuckles blinked a few times.

When Sonic sped off to the inn. Rika arrived with Sonia and Grey-Sky.

Sonia then said with an upset face, "I'm so sorry that had to happen. You even had to lie about moving."

Sonic nods before Rika said, "Ehh.. Oh well. What comes around. Comes around dude. Now come on let's go see my roommate."

Grey-Sky then said, "Don't bother getting your things Sonic I'll take care of everything."

Sonia then said, "You guys go on. I'm gonna go get a bath." Then when they went inside Sonic and Rika went to the lobby and stopped.

Rika then said, "Welcome home bud." Sonic sadly said, "Thanks anyway."

Rika then said, "Come on. Cheer up dude. Well now with all that drama out. Time to introduce you to my roommate."