Chapter 26 - The Marmoset

When the three siblings arrived to the Marmoset-Monkeys shack as Sonic turned back to his current self but only his some of his quills are still white and his blue eyes remained.

The three walked to the door as Sonic knocked on it. The Marmoset answered in and said in a tired tone, "What?!"

He sees Sonic and said, "Oh it's you. Let me guess.." Sonic replied, "No it's not the dumb moose curse. It's different. I need you to tell me about the vision I had."

The Marmoset said, "How did you know that?"

Sonic then said, "My sister told me."

The Marmoset sighed and said, "Look I don't do psychic stuff for free." Thats when Sonic had to pull out the only way to know what he saw.

He then said, "You may not know it but I'm the youngest son of Queen Aleena and I came with my older siblings this time."

That alone stopped The Marmosets tracks before he looked at them and asked, "You mean you're the kids of 'The' Queen Aleena?! Why didn't you just say so? Come on in your majesties."

Sonic and his siblings looked at each other, before entering the shack. The three sat down in front of the crystal ball just after the Marmoset sat down in the opposite side of the crystal ball.

The Marmoset asked, "Alright. What can I help you with?" Sonic then explained, "Mr. Marmoset, I need to know something. Just today I had a vision. I saw a sudden eclipse closing in while the winds blew so wild, as if a hurricane was closing in. But then as if that wasn't enough. I saw snow falling at an instant the eclipse was in position."

The Marmoset had a surprised look on his face and said, "A sudden eclipse you say? Hmm. It must be some kind of sign. I'll haft to look into it. I'll see if it was an illusion or future."

Thats when the Marmoset looked into his crystal ball as the crystal ball itself shined. He looked closer before he gasped with a horrified expression.

He then turn to the siblings and said, "Prince Sonic? What you truly saw was no illusion. It was somehow from the far future of what will happen. I dunno what, who, or how it was caused, but I have a feeling something terrible is going to happen."

The three gasped before Sonic asked, "Isn't there a way to prevent this weather from happening?"

The Marmoset sadly shook his head and said, "I'm afraid not. I'm sorry your highness. But I bet you can find the source of what will cause that soon to be storm. But however, you gotta find that way before it happens."

Sonic asked, "When will this storm happen?"

The Marmoset looked closer and then answered, "12 weeks time." The siblings gasped in shock. They stood up and left. They walked out of the shack but were stopped as the Marmoset caught up to them and said, "Your highness I forgot to tell you. I hope your prepared for what will happen if this storm arrives. Like I said, something terrible will happen. I may advise you to be on your guard."

Sonic nodded before he said, "Okay. Thank you." The siblings walked off as the Marmoset replied as he went inside his shack, "It was all I can do for the princes and princess of Mobius."

Manic turn to his sister and brother as he said, "Come on guys. Let's head back. It's already dark as it is." Sonic and Sonia replied as the three head home, "Agree."