Chapter 57 - WITNESSA KIDNAPPED?!

A/N: this chapter involves the song called: Working on the Weekned by LoverBoy. Enjoy.

The hedgehog siblings were walking to Ming-Ping's Rice Bowl. Sonic then said, "Let me say this sibs." He took a deep breath and said, "That was really awesome. Oh how I wish anyone would see the look on Eggheads face when he got the answer wrong..." Manic finished his sentence as he hold up three fingers, "3 times." Both brothers high five as Sonia said when she stopped and looked, "Hey guys look."  The three hedgehogs looked to see Tommy Thunder and Dickson were arguing on stage as the triplets just watched them. That's when Sonia walked to them and said, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Quit arguing you two!" Justin Beaver walked from out of the curtains and said, "This ain't your business doll face. Now scram!" Thats when Manic and Sonic walked to them as Sonic said, "Hey can't talk that way to my big sis only me and our big bro can!" Manic then said, "And she ain't no doll face she's a SAP!" Sonia sarcastically said, "Oh thanks for the help brothers." Tommy Thunder said confusly, "A SAP?" Sonic answered the tiger actor, "Uhh... Yeah. Spinning, Annoying, Princess?" Tommy Thunder shifted his eyes to the left as if to say 'Awkward'. Sonia then asked, "So what's this about?" Dickson replied, "Glad you ask my dear. Well Justin is refusing to perform again all cause he was out of tune and Tommy Thunder agree with him. Ugh I hate this." Tommy Thunder then said, "He also wanted Justin Beaver to perform now. But he ain't gonna do it." Manics then asked, "How about we perform now?" Dickson got onto his face and said, "You? Ha! Don't make me la-AGH!!" Sonic pushed him and said as Dickson was pulled by his collar, "If you talk that way and get into my older twin brothers face again you..." Manic placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "Calm down little bro. You remember what happened the last time you went crazy." Sonic obeyed Manic and let's go of Dickson. Justin said, "Ya know it won't hurt to see Dude-i..." he trailed off as Justin said with surprise, "Hey wait a minute. This ain't Dude-It-Tude." Sonic laughed before he said, "No. I quit that band. This is the band I belong in. The Sonic Underground." Tommy Thunder had a surprise look on his face just after he said that. That's when the tiger actor asked in surprise, "You mean your the lead guitarist of 'The' Sonic Underground?!" Sonic nodded with a smirk. Dickson was shocked to know this was the famous rock band in Mobius. He knew and heard about the three sibling rock and roll band and didn't think the member of Dude-it-tude would be the same exact guitarist. With a shocked expression he fainted. Justin sighed in relief before he said to them, "Well I guess I'm lucky. You three are performing here. Say you single girly?" Sonia replied to him in a lady-like tone, "No. I have a boyfriend. Plus you ain't my type. Not even a fighter either." Manic smirked at him as Sonic stick his tongue out like a child. That's when the three went up stage as they magically made their instruments appear (which is from the power of their medallions). Sonic had his medallion under his scarf the whole entire time. A crowd gathered up as they took a breath. Tommy Thunder went up to the stage and said into the microphone, "Ladies and gentlemen!! Tommy Thunder proudly presence three special guests! Put your hands together for The Sonic Underground!" The curtain pulled up ask to revealed 'The Sonic Underground'. That's when Manic shouted happily as he hit his drum sticks in a rhythm like way, "1! 2! 3! 4!" That's when the music starts and they started to sing as the crowd cheers and danced.

Sonic: Everyone's watching, to see what you will do
Everyone's looking at you, oh.

Manic: Everyone's wondering, will you come out tonight.

Sonia: Everyone's trying to get it right, get it right.

All three siblings: Everybody's working for the weekend. Everybody wants a new romance. Everybody's goin' off the deep end. Everybody needs a second chance, oh. You want a piece of my heart. You better start from the start. You wanna be in the show.

Both brothers: Come on baby let's go!!

They finished the song and the crowd cheered loudly. Sonia told her little brother, "Ya know it's been a really long while since all three of us performed for bigger crowds." Sonic replied, "I guess so." Manic shouted, "Thanks for coming! We are The Sonic Underground! See ya later!" Upon leaving with his siblings. Sonic coulda sworn he saw Knuckles cheering and waving at him.

(Later in the evening)

After dinner Sonic went outside as Manic 'who was outside getting some air' said, "I better watch my guard if I was you dude. Something tells me the next one is more trickier than the last one." Sonic looked at his brother and said, "I'll say Passioneta wasn't actually a challenge than they originally thought." Then all of a sudden a star fell onto the ground. It caused a big thud and caused the ground shaking 'which caused Manic to grab Sonic and pull him close to protect him from harms way.' When the shaking stopped, Sonic asked his twin, "Uhh Manic? Can you let me go now?" Manic let go of Sonic with a embarrassed chuckle and said, "hehe. Sorry just couldn't help it." Then the two looked at the star glowing. That's when an illusion of Naushuo and Ruthia appeared. Both had worried expressions on their faces. Ruthia said, "Fast One. We need your help. Witnessa disappeared." Naushuo then said just after she spoke, "We need you to come immediately. She's been missing all day. One moment she was at the dream caring about her nightopians next thing we knew. We heard her screaming for help and she disappeared. Something must've happen to her." Ruthia and Naushuo then said just before the illusion faded, "Help us find Witnessa Fast One!" The star faded as Sonic sighed and said, "There has to be another slightly surprising way to send messages besides star falls." Manic asked as he looked at the woods, "What do you think happened to her?" Sonic replied, "I'm not quite sure. But I better get to the dream gate and find out." Manic then said with a worried but serious tone as he looked at his brother, "Be careful bro. I gotta bad feelings the Nightmarens are up to no good again." Sonic nodded in agreement and said, "I have a bad feeling about it too Manic. I dunno if it's instincts or NIGHTS DNA within me. They probably took Witnessa hostage or something." Both brothers hugged as Manic said once again, "Be careful Sonic." They broke the hug and said, "I will try Manic. I will try. Wait for me okay?" Manic replied, "Don't I always?" Sonic nodded before he flew into the woods and turned into his nightopia Warrior form. Manic whispered under his breath in worry, "For the sake of my younger twin brother I better hope it's not a trap. I remember how frighten we were in 15 seconds when we saw NIGHTS getting trapped right in front of our eyes."