Chapter 30 - Mallaura

In the realm of nightmare.

Mallaura was in front of Naushuo and a few others that now before her.

She had a displeased look upon her face. She said to them, "Naushuo! The news that Krova, Goluminum, and ProwlGrowl had perished while they were at that world of that blasted friend of that wretched rebel-Nightmarens. Is it all true?"

She had a death glare on her face as she was looking at Naushuo, 'who was frightened for his life.' Naushuo with fear said, "My sincere apologize our wicked mistress Mallaura. I fear it is true."

Mallaura glared at him with a scoff. She then said, "Ugh! That hedgehog is as annoying as that rebel-nightmaren. Getting his ideya and their worlds ideya is like trying to rip away the soul of a human! He proves to be a challenge! As if the other wretched hedgehog wasn't bad enough."

Naushuo then said as he raised his head, "Worry not Mistress. The next of your servants will be on their way."

Mallaura then calmed her expression and said, "Well I better hear some good news in the future Naushuo. We have twelve weeks until the eclipse is in position. Once we get rid of that hedgehog, we will take others ideya and rule all!!"

She laughed evilly as Naushuo grinned and said, "Your time is up you pesky rebel." Mallaura said to herself, "Oh Wizeman you be so pleased."

Thats when another nightmaren float to her and said, "Mistress Mallaura. I have an update for you." Mallaura looked at the nightmaren 'which bore little resemblance to Bombamba but with cats on the back and vulture legs' and asked, "And what is it if I had to ask Bombla?"

Bombla explained, "My-lady. I have intel on the girl hedgehog and the boy hedgehog from the two different worlds."

Mallaura asked, "What about them?" Bombla the. Explained once more as she shows them with her illusion power, "Well My-lady. These two have the same exact colors as NIGHTS and Reala. Strange isn't it?"

Mallaura, interested in this information said, "Really? Do explain that." Bombla then said, "There is a possibility that these two are..."

Mallaura thought for a moment and said, "The rebels. That's it. I thank you for this information Bombla. Naushuo! New orders! Have the Nightmarens kidnap the girl and the boy hedgehog from the two separate dimensions! We cannot risk either one of them rising again!"

Naushuo bowed his head and said, "Your wish is my command Mistress Mallaura." Naushuo went off and said to himself, "You will perish. Both of you!"