Chapter 52 - Passioneta is free

The eel nightmaren went back into the water as Sonic flew to the ocean. That's when Sonic said to himself, "This fish ain't going to scare me off." The eel Rose up and charged at Sonic with its electric body. He heard Wizelights voice in his head said, "Daydera has the same weakness as Girania. Use your paraloop to suck the pieces of Daydera's body. The electricity from Daydera's body won't effect you or the person your dualized with." Sonic drilldashed Daydera the eel nightmaren and its bursts into small multiple colored balls, just like Girania did. Sonic paraloop each of the pieces of Daydera's body. Though Daydera pulled herself together but she was smaller than before. Half way the size of a regular size eel. It came around corner and tried to attack Sonic with a lightning speed attack. But Sonic got hit by only one of them by the arm. Luckily he wasn't affected by the electricity. With determination in Sonics eyes. While looking into the eyes of Daydera's multiple colored eyes. Then the eel nightmaren charged at Sonic as Sonic himself charged at her. That's when Sonic drilldashed the eel with the sword in his hand. The eel faded into bright purple light as the eel roared loudly. Sonic smiled for a little bit and said, "I wish NIGHTS was able to see this." Grey-Sky spotted Passioneta 'who had a really mad look on her face' said, "Looks like Passioneta isn't too happy." Sonic replied, "Wonder what we need to do." Grey-Sky then said as he thought of something, "I gotta plan. But I need to find a hiding spot to catch her by surprise." Sonic nodded in agreement. Sonic landed on the ground as a bright light faded in and out as Grey-Sky appeared. The grey wolf hid behind a nearby ruin and Sonic nodded. That's when a female voice said, "Uuuurrrggghh. You are going to die right here Sonic The Hedgehog. You will pay for your meddling." Sonic replied with confidence and determination, "Mallaura will never win Passioneta." Passioneta growled and said, "Fine! I'm going to finish you off myself!" She multiply by five but before she can do anything. Grey-Sky appeared and let out his powerful howl at them. As soon as the Passioneta's disappeared (except for one). Passioneta flew back towards Sonic as she shouted, "NNNNOOOO!!!" As soon as she was close to him Sonic used his sword to slash the persona in half as he said, "Time to be set free Passioneta!" The slice also caused her to fly back with a force as Grey-Sky stopped howling. The persona was off and in two pieces. A purple light surrounded Passioneta and turned her into her old self as she screamed. The light faded and Passioneta fell on her knees onto the sand. Sonic puts his sword away as he rushed to Grey-Sky. Then Sonic and Grey-Sky high five as Grey-Sky said, "You did it Sonic." Then a familiar voice said as they turned around, "Nicely done you two." They looked to see it was Wizelight. The nightopia ruler float to Passioneta and said as he gave her his hand, "It's alright Passioneta your free." Passioneta looked at him with innocent purple eyes and said, "Lord Wizelight. It feels good to see you." Passioneta took his hand and got up. She then turn to Sonic and said, "Fast one you set me free. I thank you for it. NIGHTS will be proud." Sonic frowned and said, "Yeah... She would." Grey-Sky asked, "Wizelight. Who's next??" Wizelight answered, "Irese. He's the guardian of indigo ideya of devotion." Passioneta then said to Sonic, "Fast one. Like a butterfly you are free but like a bumble bee fighting for it's Queen, you fight for freedom for your people's sake as much as nightopia's people. So my advice is to be careful." Sonic smiled with determination and said, "I will Passioneta." Wizelight then said, "Anyway I gotta take Passioneta back to the dream gate. I may suggest you use the secret passage way at that wall. It's the only exit here." With that said Wizelight and Passioneta flew off.

<later>

Sonic and Grey-Sky exited the temple by using the secret passage way. Just after they exited the temple sank back down into the sand. Grey-Sky looked to see the sun was about to rise. The two boys yawned as Sonic turned back to normal. Grey-Sky suggested, "Let's head back to the inn. I'm tired." Sonic agreed as the two headed back to the inn. Sonic then said, "Oh boy. Only 10 weeks left. Yet I only freed two of the rare ideya guardians. The second one was from your help. I thank you for that Grey." Grey-Sky replied, "Hey. That's what friends are for. I have your back dude. Just like you have mine." Sonic smiled and muttered, "Thanks bud. But it still doesn't make me feel better. It hurts." Grey-Sky replied, "Hey it's alright. I felt that way when lost my Mother. I may have not known her like I knew my step mother but I try to move on as best as I could. Things will be better Sonic. I promise NIGHTS will wake up." Sonic nodded as the two reached the inn.