Chapter 33 - forgot something

In the other dimension, Alternate-Sonic was walking around alone as the sun began to set.

He kept thinking to himself as he sighed, "I kind of feel like, I forgotten something. Something important. I dunno what it is."

He stopped in the middle of the wooded area as he thought. But it wasn't long until he heard a female laugh as it said, "Oh me, oh my. Did you actually forget Mr. Gentleman?"

Alternate-Sonic looked to see Evil-NIGHTS smirking at him on the tree branch.

He gasped and starting to scold as he glared at her, "What the heck Mam?! Are you out of your mind, leaving The World of dreams and into my world?! Someone might see you!"

Evil-NIGHTS let out a small throat laugh and said as she floated down slowly to him, "Oh ho hahaha. Nice to know you have concerns besides being into chivalry Sonic. But no one can see me and there's no one around."

She landed in front of him, on her knees and a mischievous smile on her face as her persona shining.

Alternate-Sonic said as he looked at her, "Cut it out NIGHTS. You should already know personal space by now. Besides, I'm doing this for Reala in case you forgotten."

Evil-NIGHTS just chuckled before she placed a finger on his chin, closing in on his face and said, "Oh you are just so nice when you worry about my rebellious brother."

Alternate-Sonic stuttered and said, "P-P-P-Please, Madam!"

Evil-NIGHTS then said as she then caressed his cheek, "You are really so cute. Can't wait to see you with a boy that will sweep you off your feet."

Alternate-Sonic then said, "Oh will you tell me what I'm forgetting, if you stop with that infernal flirting of yours?"

Evil-NIGHTS smirked, as if she knew that would now happen. With that said Evil-NIGHTS stood and said, "Very very well Sonic. I will tell you. You and your siblings didn't go see the other versions of you and you siblings in another dimension. You forgotten."

recalled:

EVIL-NIGHTS: By the way. I thought I tell you that the next night you may want to pay a visit to the other versions of you three.

Just after Sonic recalled that, he said with panic, "Oh my goodness. We forgot to go to the other dimension."

Evil-NIGHTS giggled and said, "You are correct good sir. Now then get going. You still have a chance." Just after that was said, she flew off back to the world of dreams.

Alternate-Sonic sighed and rolled his eyes and said, "That woman really needs to learn a bit of manners. She should know that she can't flirt Willy-Nilly. It's rude."

He then shook his head and sighed, before going to Alternate-Tails workshop. He passed by Alternate-Knuckles. With one looked, he blushed before reaching the workshop with a saddened look on his face. 

Alternate-Sonic said simply, "Oh dear."